Lawn & Garden
Swisher's Commercial Pro UTV-Truck Spreader spreads grass seed, fertilizer, salt or sand with even consistency. Adjustable spread widths from 4' to 16' in diameter depending on material. Heavy duty permanent magnet DC motor; motor wiring included; Features an 8" easy-fill spin-on cap with breather vents tank for consistent flow of product. The universal fit mounts easily to your existing 2" x 2" receiver and includes a new height adjustment feature for use on vehicles with lower hitch heights; Easy installation, all hardware included. The opaque poly tank 25-gallon hopper allows for easy visual of contents; 300-lb. capacity. Made in the USA.
- New height adjustment feature
- Heavy duty, permanent magnet DC Motor
- Motor wiring included
- Spread grass seed, fertilizer, salt, or sand consistently
- Spread width 4' to 16' diameter
- 300 lb capacity
- 8" easy fill spin on cap with breather
- Universal fit
- Mounts to existing 2"x2" receiver, all hardware included
- Opaque 25 gallon poly tank hopper
- Made in the USA
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
The Swisher Commercial Pro ATV Spreader allows you to spread grass seed, fertilizer, salt and sand quickly, easily, and consistently. The universal fit lets it mount easily onto any ATV. Control the flow rate with the operator accessible adjustable feed gate. The spreading range can be adjusted from 4’ to 16’ wide depending on material, and a unique spinner disc and vented cap design provide consistent flow and even material distribution. New frame mounted on & off switch allows you to control the spreader without getting off your ATV. All control plates are zinc plated for better corrosion protection. This spreader is made with a heavy-duty ball-bearing motor, a sealed lid to keep out unwanted moisture, and an opaque 15 gallon and 150 lb capacity poly tank hopper. Made in the USA.
- Spread grass seed, fertilizer, salt, or sand consistently
- Adjustable spread width 4' to 16' diameter
- Adjustable feed gate
- Frame mounted on and off switch
- Heavy duty double ball bearing motor
- Universal fit
- Opaque 15 gallon poly tank
- 150 lb capacity
- Zinc plated control panels
The ultimate in relaxation, this chime seems to resonate forever! Fashioned after the original designs of Stephen Burnham, the look is boldly elegant and the sound is irresistibly beautiful. Made from extra thick-walled, specially suspended aluminum tubes, these chimes resonate much longer than any other chimes, producing enduring harmonies that are beyond compare.
- Dimensions: 88 in. Overall Length
- Materials: 6 matte black tubes.
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
Have some granulated material that needs to be evenly distributed over a wide area? Get the Fimco Dry Material Spreader ATV-DMS-12V to accomplish this job.
Imagine: the church or business parking lot is ice coated and it is only a few hours before people start arriving. A sack of ice melt and a cup will just be a pain. You end up with little piles in one area and no coverage in others. Calls about broken bones and fractured hips start spinning in your head. Or the lawn needs a boost of fertilizer.
You know from last year’s efforts there will be big green clumps to the little wimpy blades and bare spots. Apparently some grass got a hearty meal while other spots were fasting. Hand fertilizing is not the way. Or you wanted to sow a patch of turnips in the fall.
When the seedlings came up there was a lot of plant thinning to do. What a waste of seed! The Fimco Dry Material Spreader is the way to end the disaster scenarios. This great gadget hums on its own battery power and can spread a field of 5 to 45 feet.
- If you are not interested in our doomsday reasons you should buy, know the features are:
- 2.2 cubic foot poly hopper
- 12 volt motor with variable speed control (VSC-10) and On/Off switch
- Stainless Steel Radial 6-Blade Fan
- Holds up to 145 lbs. potash or 99 lbs. urea
Hotshots are designed to apply a variety of materials including top-dress sand, rock salt, ice melt, limestone and fertilizer. Maximum spread range is from 12- to 18-feet, depending on the model. For spreading in confined areas, Hotshots are equipped with an easy-to-remove deflector shield that prevents the material from flying too far. And all three Hotshot models feature ice-gripping tread pattern tires for enhanced traction. A custom-fit, see-through cover keeps the weather out and the material in.
This is the carbon steel model.Learn More
The Echo HC-152 Hedge Trimmer is loaded with professional features and a fresh new look! With standard features like a 20in blade, 21.2cc professional-grade, 2 stroke engine, and a 5 year consumer warranty this is the ideal trimmer to takle any task.
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 15.6 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Blade Length (in) 20 Cutter Type Double-sided. Double-reciprocating Dry Weight (lbs) 11.7 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
King Kutter's Professional RB Series Rear Blades are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversable cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch
- 5 forward and 5 reverse angular adjustments
- 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard
- Moldboard equipped with high carbon steel reversable cutting edge