Lawn & Garden
Swisher's Commercial Pro UTV-Truck Spreader spreads grass seed, fertilizer, salt or sand with even consistency. Adjustable spread widths from 4' to 16' in diameter depending on material. Heavy duty permanent magnet DC motor; motor wiring included; Features an 8" easy-fill spin-on cap with breather vents tank for consistent flow of product. The universal fit mounts easily to your existing 2" x 2" receiver and includes a new height adjustment feature for use on vehicles with lower hitch heights; Easy installation, all hardware included. The opaque poly tank 25-gallon hopper allows for easy visual of contents; 300-lb. capacity. Made in the USA.
- New height adjustment feature
- Heavy duty, permanent magnet DC Motor
- Motor wiring included
- Spread grass seed, fertilizer, salt, or sand consistently
- Spread width 4' to 16' diameter
- 300 lb capacity
- 8" easy fill spin on cap with breather
- Universal fit
- Mounts to existing 2"x2" receiver, all hardware included
- Opaque 25 gallon poly tank hopper
- Made in the USA
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
The 100 ft Heated Hose from Pirit will allow you to keep a constant water source all winter long without having to worry about freezing temperatures or busted hoses. A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures. Maintain a water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks. No more lugging water buckets. No more draining hoses.
- Drinking Water Safe.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality
- Nickel-Plated Brass fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- 100' (1/2" inner diameter) 500 watts 4.50 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More
The Echo CS-590 is the ideal chainsaw for any job. Offering dcompression valve for easy starting, a 20" bar, and offers more power than most competitor's saws this is the saw for the job!
Engine Displacement (cc) 59.8 Engine Displacement (cu in) 3.65 Starting System Standard Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 18, 20 Optional Bar Lengths (in) 16, 24, 27 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 21.8 Oil Capacity (fl. oz) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) 13.3 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Pro-Lite w/ProAm material Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days