Lawn & Garden
Have some granulated material that needs to be evenly distributed over a wide area? Get the Fimco Dry Material Spreader ATV-DMS-12V to accomplish this job.
Imagine: the church or business parking lot is ice coated and it is only a few hours before people start arriving. A sack of ice melt and a cup will just be a pain. You end up with little piles in one area and no coverage in others. Calls about broken bones and fractured hips start spinning in your head. Or the lawn needs a boost of fertilizer.
You know from last year’s efforts there will be big green clumps to the little wimpy blades and bare spots. Apparently some grass got a hearty meal while other spots were fasting. Hand fertilizing is not the way. Or you wanted to sow a patch of turnips in the fall.
When the seedlings came up there was a lot of plant thinning to do. What a waste of seed! The Fimco Dry Material Spreader is the way to end the disaster scenarios. This great gadget hums on its own battery power and can spread a field of 5 to 45 feet.
- If you are not interested in our doomsday reasons you should buy, know the features are:
- 2.2 cubic foot poly hopper
- 12 volt motor with variable speed control (VSC-10) and On/Off switch
- Stainless Steel Radial 6-Blade Fan
- Holds up to 145 lbs. potash or 99 lbs. urea
- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
Specifications for RZ5424
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine Type: Courage V-Twin OHV
- Power: 24 hp
- Air Filter type: Standard OEM
- Electrical System: 12V, 16 amp alt.
- Fuel tank volume : 3 gallon
- Electric Start
- EZT Transmission
- Dual foam padded steering levers
- Electric Blade Engagement
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 54 inch
- Cutting height, min-max: 1.5 - 4.5 inch
- Anti-scalp wheels: 1
- Nose roller
- Deck construction type: Stamped
- Blades: 3
- Blade length: 18.5 inch
- Blade-tip speed: 16600 fpm
- Seat type: Standard
- Hour meter: Digital
- Tyre dimensions, front: 11 x 4-5
- Tyre dimensions, rear: 18 x 9.5-8
- Weight: 640 lbs
- Base machine, width (chute up): 60 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down): 68 inch
- Base machine, length: 72 inch
- Productivity: 2.7 acres/hr
The Yard Tuff Lawn Sweeper Attaches to you lawn tractor and sweeps up leaves, grass clippings and more. When you are ready to dump the contents all you do is pull the sweeper basket forward and the contents empty on to the ground making composting easy.Learn More
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader
Aerating a lawn and spreading seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall are the best ways to have a green, healthy lawn. However these can often be big projects; especially if you have a large yard. The Brinly 40” Combination Aerator-Spreader helps get these projects done quickly and easily with only one attachment. The 120 lb. capacity hopper drops seed, fertilizer, or lime while galvanized tine stars aerate the lawn to allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. Having a lawn like a pro has never been easier!
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 design drops seed and fertilizer while aerating the lawn to save time
2. Heavy duty steel hopper holds 120 lbs. of materials for fewer stops to refill
3. Galvanized tine stars inhibit rust and properly penetrate compacted soil up to 2”
- Hopper Capacity: 100 lbs or 1.74 cu ft (45 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime
- Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37.5" x 51" x 18" (953 x 1295 x 457 mm)
- Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)