Lawn & Garden
- Ideal for commercial or industrial use
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Brass head insert for maximum resistance to extremely hot water
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
The Spectracide 13 oz. Ready-to-Use Pruning Seal is a flexible sealant with multiple outdoor uses. It protects trees and shrubs from diseases that can enter through pruned areas. You can also use it to seal clay pots, wooden planters, rain gutters and even small sections of an asphalt driveway.
- Protects trees and shrubs from disease and insect damage after pruning
- Waterproofs clay pots to eliminate mineral stains
- Seals rain gutters and small sections of asphalt driveway
- Coats the underside of a lawn mower deck to protect against debris damage
- Comes in an easy-to-use spray can
- Creates a flexible seal that won't crack
Duke Accessory Tools provide for safety and ease of operation when using body traps in various field operations. Many trappers rely on the handy Model 0965 Set Tool for ease of operation when compressing Body Trap springs.Learn More
This mole and gopher killer protects your lawn from unsightly mounds and ridges. Excellent bait acceptance.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #1 CS
- Model: 0469
- Jaw Spread: 4"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Raccoon
Can't find the seed plate that you desire? Current plates aren't equipped with the spacing you are looking for? No worries, Earthway solves this problem with their Blank Seed Plate. With this blank seed plate you can create your own seed plate with its own seed spacing and seed size.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon
- Features a push-pull ring to connect/ disconnect hose and hose end attachments easily
- Heavy-duty solid brass construction
- Allows the most water flow of any quick connector systems
- Use with 07V or 05V water shut-off valves for on/ off water flow control