Lawn & Garden
- 5 Strips of 10 square pots
- Returns to shape ever after being crushed, absorbs water instantly
- Biodegradable; eliminates transplant shock
- Uniquely durable for easier handling
- Measures 1.75 inch width by 1.75 inch height
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99
Stop wasting time pulling weeds and you'll have more energy to enjoy your garden. WeedBlock Landscape Fabric not only deters weeds, it encourages root growth by keeping soil moist and cool. Made of UV-treated polyethylene, WeedBlock features patented "Microfunnels" that allow the free flow of air, water and nutrients to soil while blocking sunlight - and weeds!Learn More
Earthway Optional Seed Plates offers 5 additional pre-cut plates for your usage. These Plates Include:
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.69
All posts are steel construction with a durable green powder coating. Posts include strategically placed tabs which can be helpful in holding the fence to the posts.
- 3 ft. in height
- Powder coated
Features a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl & soothing chiming bells.The swirling motion of floating bells provides this fountain's peaceful chiming sounds. Create an oasis in your garden - the soothing murmur of the water combines with the gentle ringing of the bells to create a tranquil mood.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. Tall, 16 in. Diameter
- Materials: Copper bowl with 10 brass bells, continuous-duty pump.
The smallest of the Gregorian Chimes has a light and lovely tone. Tuned to a medieval scale.Each chime has eight tubes for an exceptionally rich sound, and each one harmonizes with the others, so they sound absolutely wonderful together.
- Dimensions: 13 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, eight silver anodized aluminum tubes.
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #1 CS
- Model: 0469
- Jaw Spread: 4"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Raccoon