Lawn & Garden
Work seat with 7” (17.8 cm) smooth rolling wheels for easy mobility on grass and walks. Made in USA.
- Molded-in seat handle for easy transport
- Large storage shelf for tools and gloves
- Features a beverage holder
- Sturdy double-wall construction
- Weight limit 250 lbs (113.6 kg)
- Contents not included
- Fully assembled
- Dimensions: 12.50 H 23.00 W 13.00 D
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon
$19.99This Husqvarna chain is a replacement 20 inch pixel (narrow kerf) designed for the Rancher chainsaw. This chain has a .325" chain pitch and a .050" chain gauge.Product Features:
- Fits models 346XP, 350, 351, 353, and 450
- A low kickback, low vibration chain developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- It cuts a narrow kerf and requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems
- Chain type - H30 (95VP)
- Drive links - 80
- Pitch - .325 in.
- Gauge - .050 in.
- File size - 3/16 in.
- Made in the USA!
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
The Chip'munk'inator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi catch chipmunk trap that can catch dozens of chipmunks in only a matter of hours! Two door entry system and easy open top lid to release the animal.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environment
- Multi-catch chipmunk trap
MoJack EZ Max is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Includes: (1) Tower Assembly, (1) Lift Arm, (1) Base Floor Tube, (1) Base, (1) Base Support Channel, (2) Wheel Pads, (2) Safety Straps, (2) Wheels, (1) Hardware pack
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Red and Black Finish
- Fits most residential tractor and ZTR mowers
- Easily lift manually or with a powered drill
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Compatible with the MoJack Workbench attachment
- New improved clutch system replacing the pull pin
- Length: 38 Inches
- Wheel span measurement: 18.5 In. to 47.5 In. (inside to outside front tires)
- Lifting capacity: 450 lbs (lifting the front of the mower, not the total mower weight)
- Lifting height: 24 Inches high
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More