Lawn & Garden
- Features a push-pull ring to connect/ disconnect hose and hose end attachments easily
- Heavy-duty solid brass construction
- Allows the most water flow of any quick connector systems
- Use with 07V or 05V water shut-off valves for on/ off water flow control
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
The Victor® Quick Kill Mouse Trap is easy to use, highly effective, and provides an instant kill. The Quick Kill is set with one simple “click” and poses no risk to fingers. The trap was design with a covered bait trough, which can is easy be baited with any of their favorite foods.
For maximum mouse control, traps can be placed along walls where mice run. Once the trap is triggered by a mouse lifting the bait cover, the power bar is immediately released and closes for quick, precision kill. When the rodent is trapped, a simple release mechanism opens the mouse trap to dispose of the rodent hygienically – ensuring clean removal without contact.
Quick Kill mouse traps are also equipped with a built-in safety catch and contain no poisons, so they are an ideal rodent control choice for households with children or pets. Constructed from durable plastic, each mouse trap can be reused multiple times.
Victor® Quick Kill Mouse Traps are the perfect for use anywhere in the home. These mouse traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 to 3 foot intervals.Learn More
- 20-Inch Bar
- Fits Poulan PRO model 295 with 20" chain only
- Accommodates a .325 pitch .050 chain only
- Poulan PRO Gold labeled
- Quick Adjusting
- Polyresin with color - changing flower
- Color - changing LEDs
- Includes NiCd battery
The 100 ft Heated Hose from Pirit will allow you to keep a constant water source all winter long without having to worry about freezing temperatures or busted hoses. A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures. Maintain a water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks. No more lugging water buckets. No more draining hoses.
- Drinking Water Safe.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality
- Nickel-Plated Brass fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- 100' (1/2" inner diameter) 500 watts 4.50 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw Sharpener adjusts to fit any chainsaw chain and features precision angle adjustment with the table vise adjusting up to 35 degrees left or right. Designed with versatility in mind unit can be mounted to bench, wall or vise depending on your need. Blue Max even includes your first 4 1/4'' sharpening wheel.
- 120 volt
- 4,200 RPM
- Table vise angle 35-degrees right or left
- 7/8-inch arbor, 4-1/4-inch wheel, 1/8-inch thick
- Chain vise adjust to all Chain designs & Pitches
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Work seat with 7” (17.8 cm) smooth rolling wheels for easy mobility on grass and walks. Made in USA.
- Molded-in seat handle for easy transport
- Large storage shelf for tools and gloves
- Features a beverage holder
- Sturdy double-wall construction
- Weight limit 250 lbs (113.6 kg)
- Contents not included
- Fully assembled
- Dimensions: 12.50 H 23.00 W 13.00 D