Lawn & Garden
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- 8 Worms
- Bait mimics moles’ natural food, the earthworm.
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens.
- Ready-to-use; packaged in four trays with two worms per tray.
- Great for patio lighting, walkway lighting, garden accents, and more.
- Use as an adorable night light that illuminates items you add in the jar.
- Great project for kids too (with adult supervision).
- Fits any standard Mason, Kerr, Ball or similar canning jar, and is the same size as a regular jar lid.
- Use these lights outside or inside.
- Water-resistant solar cell, replaceable and rechargeable battery, and bright LED are tucked inside this standard size mason jar lid.
Mason Jar is not included.Learn More
Can't find the seed plate that you desire? Current plates aren't equipped with the spacing you are looking for? No worries, Earthway solves this problem with their Blank Seed Plate. With this blank seed plate you can create your own seed plate with its own seed spacing and seed size.Learn More
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Rat/mouse killer pellet packs size 1.5 ounce Kills Norway rats, roof rats, warfarin resistant Norway rats and house mice. For use in and around agricultural buildings only. Pests may consume a lethal dose in one single night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Treated with S-methoprene to protect the bait from infestation by insects. Contains 86 no touch pellet packs. Contains the active ingredient Bromadiolene.Learn More
- Durable metal construction and zinc coupling it more resistant to galvanic corrosion
- Front trigger requires 4 times less effort than rear triggers
- Hold-open clip for continuous spray is ideal for watering
- Medium duty metal
- Tip alters the water pattern to adjust water flow
- Easy-to-use bait- trays
- Comes with 4 pre-filled bait trays
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice & Norway rats
- Prevents future problems
Regular Price: $1,299.97
Special Price: $1,169.97
Brinly Tow-Behind PolyVac System
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC™ System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC™ System features a powerful 206cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 lawn vacuum and utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity
2. Large 8” diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves.
3. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads
4. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 26.5 bushels or 33 cu ft
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, 206cc
- Hose Diameter: 8" (203 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103" x 38" x 58" (2616 x 965 x 1473 mm)
- Dump: 60" (1524 mm) opening
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm)
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)
* Engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.Learn More