Lawn & Garden
Duke Fur Drying Stretchers are preferred by skin dealers, trappers and hobbyists when drying fur skins to sell on the fur market. All stretchers are made of heavy duty galvanized spring wire with strong holding clips. Clean and well maintained Duke Fur Stretchers will provide the user with very uniformly sized skins and will provide years of service.
- Galvanized Spring Wire
- Heavy Duty
- Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Target Animal: Muskrat
- Easily connects hose to sprinkler, nozzle or other hose end accessories.
- Set includes 1 female hose end connector with automatic water shut-off and 2 male hose end adapters.
- Durable, impact resistant, rust proof polymer construction.
- Interchangeable with most polymer quick connector systems.
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.Learn More
This 2 Trap Value Pack Live Animal Trap set is a cost-effective method of safely and humanely relocating a wide variety of unwanted animals. They are fully assembled and ready to use immediately. This non-lethal trap has smoothed internal edges to protect and prevent injuries to animals. Catch and release chipmunks, rabbits, opossums, groundhogs, bobcats, and more.
Choose this live trap method of removing animals from barns, gardens, gardens, outbuildings, and other outdoor settings. This trap set includes two popular trap sizes - a large trap (32" x 12" x 10") and a small trap (24" x 7" x 7"). Both traps showcase a spring-loaded door and a responsive gravity flow activation system for a speedy and gentle capture. The durable, heavyweight galvanized construction provides ultimate rust resistance, making it ideal for regular outdoor use. Setting, baiting, and releasing the trap is a simple, straightforward process.
Before trapping or transporting wild animals, check your local regulations. Wear heavy gloves when transporting or releasing animals.
- Large trap - 32" x 12" x 10"
- Small trap - 24" x 7" x 7"
- Durable Heavy weight galvanized steel
- Fully Assembled & Ready To Go
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
Regular Price: $5.98
Special Price: $4.98
Seed starting trays are excellent for starting vegetable and flowers plants indoors. Use a clear plastic greenhouse dome to keep essential moisture in and maintain temperatures for even germination.
- 36 Peat pots clear dome fiber seed start tray
- Plastic greenhouse dome
- New reusable fiber material
- Clear greenhouse dome to keep in moisture
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
Rat/mouse killer pellet packs size 1.5 ounce Kills Norway rats, roof rats, warfarin resistant Norway rats and house mice. For use in and around agricultural buildings only. Pests may consume a lethal dose in one single night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Treated with S-methoprene to protect the bait from infestation by insects. Contains 86 no touch pellet packs. Contains the active ingredient Bromadiolene.Learn More