Lawn & Garden
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect. Rural King has the solution: the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!
***Made in the USA!!Learn More
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
The Ratinator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-catch rat trap that can catch swarms of rats.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environmant
- No more sticky glue boards!
- No more dangerous snap traps
- Multi-catch trap
The Squirrelinator is a unique multi-catch squirrel trap that can catch dozens of squirrels in only a matter of hours! No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other non-targeted animals or the environment.
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in one setting
- Multi-catch trap
- Does not use poisons
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper capacity to finish projects faster.
- Professional-style, easy-set controls for precise application.
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre.*
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.
MoJack EZ is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Lifting Capacity: 300 Lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 24" High
- Fits any residential lawn tractor and small ZTR mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 35.5" - 47.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 5.5"H
- Assembled dimensions: 38"L x 48"W x 45"H
The first state of the art electric birdbath de-icer! Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety, this de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Safe in all birdbaths. Three year limited warranty.
- Farm Innovators' aluminum birdbath de-icer is a state-of-the-art electric birdbath de-icer
- Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Safe in all birdbaths
- Uses 150-watt power
- .42 amp
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More