Lawn & Garden
***BRAND MAY VARY!****
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Mole Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!
- 6-ply construction
- 500 PSI burst strength
- Double reinforced for commercial strength
- Protective collar resists kinks at faucet
- Heavy-duty brass couplings with O-ring for tight seals
- Maximum kink resistance
- Rugged red cover resists abrasion and won't mar surfaces
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
- 20-Inch Bar
- Fits Poulan PRO model 295 with 20" chain only
- Accommodates a .325 pitch .050 chain only
- Poulan PRO Gold labeled
- Quick Adjusting
Work seat with 7” (17.8 cm) smooth rolling wheels for easy mobility on grass and walks. Made in USA.
- Molded-in seat handle for easy transport
- Large storage shelf for tools and gloves
- Features a beverage holder
- Sturdy double-wall construction
- Weight limit 250 lbs (113.6 kg)
- Contents not included
- Fully assembled
- Dimensions: 12.50 H 23.00 W 13.00 D
The Rototiller Cover keeps dirt, debris and weather out of the tiller motor. This cover is made to fit rototillers up to 46 inches long, 22 inches wide, 41 inches high in the back and 17 inches high in the front.
- Weather-X™ fabric with water-resistant backing for extra weather and abrasion protection
- Fast protection when storing or on the job
- Protects against UV damage, rain, dirt, birds and tree sap
- Elastic hem cord in bottom hem with adjustable cord-lock for a quick and custom fit
- Click-close strap quickly secures cover to rototiller
- Integrated storage bag
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
No messy traps, no dead rodents -- this rodent repellent can induce auditory stress, making the pesky little critters flee from the area.
The Victor® Mini Sonic PestChaser® emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas. For use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements.
The sound is completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Varying intensity and frequencies of ultrasonic sound waves prevents rodents from getting used to the Victor® Sonic PestChaser®. Since the sound is inaudible, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly.
It's kinder than traps, safer than poisons, and there are no dead rodents to dispose of so it minimizes human contact with mice, rats, and other disease-bearing rodents.
Reduction in rodent activity should occur within 6-10 days. Estimated service life of the unit is 5-7 years or more. Note: Ultrasonic sound cannot penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls. Multiple units required for multiple rooms.Learn More
Conquer your lawn and garden tasks in a fraction of the time with this Yard Craft Walk Behind Broadcast Seeder and Spreader. The TC2014 provides reliable, uniform coverage of seed, fertilizer, rock salt, sand, ice melt. Its lightweight yet heavy-duty poly plastic construction is ideal for use in all weather.
This push broadcast seeder by Yard Craft offers the following:
Large capacity hopper handles approximately 30 pounds and won't dent, crack, or rust Lightweight plastic wheels for extra maneuverability 8 foot to 10 foot spreading swath Self-lubricating nylon gears for simple maintenance and longer product life Adjustable dial for customizing coverage Fingertip control cable Up to 10,000 square feet of coverage area, roughly 1/5th of an acre
The TC2014 is an economical choice for maintaining a large lawn. For a great looking lawn all year round, choose the Yard Craft Broadcast Seeder and Spreader for your lawn care needs.Learn More