Lawn & Garden
The Husqvarna 81-01 T35 Trimmer Head is a universal model fitting many models of trimmers including the Husqvarna 123L, 125L, 223L, 326L, 324Lx, 324LDx, 326Lx, 326LDx, 323R, 324Rx, 326Rx, 326RJx, 232R, 235R, and 335Rx.Learn More
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect. Rural King has the solution: the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!Learn More
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
No messy traps, no dead rodents -- this rodent repellent can induce auditory stress, making the pesky little critters flee from the area.
The Victor® Mini Sonic PestChaser® emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas. For use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements.
The sound is completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Varying intensity and frequencies of ultrasonic sound waves prevents rodents from getting used to the Victor® Sonic PestChaser®. Since the sound is inaudible, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly.
It's kinder than traps, safer than poisons, and there are no dead rodents to dispose of so it minimizes human contact with mice, rats, and other disease-bearing rodents.
Reduction in rodent activity should occur within 6-10 days. Estimated service life of the unit is 5-7 years or more. Note: Ultrasonic sound cannot penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls. Multiple units required for multiple rooms.Learn More
- 210 dener polyester
- Provides protection from the elements
- Water and mildew resistant
- Will not stretch or shrink
- Dual air vents for circulation
- Elastic cord for secure fit
- Fits all lawn & garden tractors with a deck size up to 54"
- Storage bag included.
- Water coverage up to 5800 sq. ft. (86 ft. diameter)
- Impulse arm saves water by eliminating back and side splash
- Diffuser screw allows for easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage
- Provides full or partial coverage
- Long lasting brass and zinc construction on impulse head
- 6-ply construction
- 500 PSI burst strength
- Double reinforced for commercial strength
- Protective collar resists kinks at faucet
- Heavy-duty brass couplings with O-ring for tight seals
- Maximum kink resistance
- Rugged red cover resists abrasion and won't mar surfaces