Lawn & Garden
Contains NO Crabgrass!
Suggested Seeding Directions NEW SEEDING RESEEDING 1. Cultivate the soil and grade to desired smoothness. 1. Mow existing turf to height of 1 to 2 inches. 2. Sow grass seed generously to cover area completely. 2. Spread seed generously throughout the lawn area. 3. Rake soil lightly to cover seed 1/8 inch. 3. Gently rake existing grass so seed will filter through the turf and make contact with the soil. 4. Keep seeded area well watered daily until grass appears. 4. Keep the area well watered until grass is established. 5. Begin to mow the grass after it has reached a height of 2 inches. NOTE: Seeding rate 8 to 10 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. NOTE: Seeding rate 4 to 5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
Modern and cosmopolitan, the London Arbor provides the perfect enhancement to the beauty of your yard and gives your property an added edge. Arbors also provide an impressive entrance to your yard or garden. Made of premium weather-resistant vinyl, the London Arbor is maintenance free: You’ll never stain, paint, or maintain your arbor again!
Assembly difficulty: LowLearn More
Posts: 1.5 x 1.5
Scotts Super Turf Builder with halts Crab Grass Preventer prevents crab grass all season long! It feeds and greens for a fast green-up after winter, contains more essential nutrients than regular Turf Builder with halts Crab Grass Preventer, builds a thick, green lawn, and one application creates a barrier over the entire lawn to prevent crab grass and other grassy weeds from sprouting all season long. Apply to a dry lawn in early spring.
- For use on established bermuda grass (non-overseeded), St. Augustine grass, centipede grass, bahia grass, zoysia grass, tall fescue, fine fescue, Kentucky blue grass, perennial rye grass, and blends of these grasses.
- Not for use on dichondra and bent grass lawns.
- Coverage: 15,000 square feet.
- Fertilizer analysis: 36-3-4 Learn More
Seed 7-9# per 1000 square feet. This grass seed is a mixture of 5 elite turf-type tall fescues. This is a versatile mixture for all soil types. Excellent for areas of high traffic.
- Star Fire Tall Fescue
- Falcon II Tall Fescue blade runner tall fescue finelawn petite fescue dynasty tall fescue Learn More
Ideal to use before backyard picnics, barbeques, outdoor parties, pool parties & special events
- Ideal for immediately clearing large areas of mosquitoes and flies around home or camp
- Propane powered for ultimate portability. Uses short or tall canister
- Auto start button
- Comes with free pint of fog insecticide
Sorgum-Sudangrass is a high performing proven Sorghum x Sudan Hybrid. It is a very sweet palatable forage that can be used for green chop, hay or summer pasture. It also works exceptionally well as highly competitive cover crop to provide large amounts of organic matter, cycle nutrients, suppress weeds, and loosen soil -with its deep penetrating root system. It works well for windbreak purposes with is tall growth and standability.
- Capable of Very Fast Regrowth for Multiple Cuttings
- A Very Sweet Palatable Forage
- Very Leafy with Fine Stems
- Low Prussic Acid Levels
Warning: Sorghum x Sudangrass should not be grazed before 18 inches high, during or immediately after any severe stress, or before regrowth is 12 to 18 inches high after cutting. Mares with foal should not graze sorghum x sudangrass, nor be fed greenchop or hay made from sorghum x sudangrass.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More