Lawn & Garden
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
- Heavy-duty, full size, die
The Giant Destroyer by Atlas Chemical kills burrowing and tunneling rodents and animals in their holes by filling their tunnels with poisonous gas.
The Giant Destroyer poisonous gas will kill rats, gophers, ground hogs, skunks, ground squirrels, and moles.
- Sodium Nitrate 46.2%
- Sulfur 34.8%
- Charcoal 8.7%
- Other ingredients 10.3%
Poison Peanuts kill moles and gophers. Simply sprinkle Sweeneys onto the mound or in the tunnel. Contains pelleted Zinc Phosphate.Learn More
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
- For connecting threaded pipe and hose.
- Premium construction for maximum strength and durability. Thread size 3/4 inch National Pipe Thread; 3/4 inch National Hose Thread.
- Manufactured using highest level of quality control.
- Solid brass connector.
- Easy-to-use bait- trays
- Comes with 4 pre-filled bait trays
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice & Norway rats
- Prevents future problems
A product so unique it was granted a U.S. Patent. Leaf Scoops are poly discs which are worn on your hands like mittens. Tine ends allow you to totally pick up pile residue, solid panels prevent small objects (i.e. acorns) from being missed. A big favorite in Pine tree area - no needles stuck in your hands or gloves, as well as handling the messy job of picking up wet leaves in rainy climates. Like having 10 hands on each arm.Learn More
Regular Price: $4.98
Special Price: $3.98
Recommended for perimeter use, FlyRelief™ trap catches thousands of flies. Insecticide-free, FlyRelief™ trap disposable fly traps come with built-in attractant and are excellent for use around pets, in the yard, kennel and garbage containers.Learn More
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use