Lawn & Garden
MoJack EZ Max is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Includes: (1) Tower Assembly, (1) Lift Arm, (1) Base Floor Tube, (1) Base, (1) Base Support Channel, (2) Wheel Pads, (2) Safety Straps, (2) Wheels, (1) Hardware pack
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Red and Black Finish
- Fits most residential tractor and ZTR mowers
- Easily lift manually or with a powered drill
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Compatible with the MoJack Workbench attachment
- New improved clutch system replacing the pull pin
- Length: 38 Inches
- Wheel span measurement: 18.5 In. to 47.5 In. (inside to outside front tires)
- Lifting capacity: 450 lbs (lifting the front of the mower, not the total mower weight)
- Lifting height: 24 Inches high
The Agri-Fab 130 lb Tow Behind Smart Spreader is the perfect tool for spreading lawn care products quickly and efficiently. Whether you need to treat your lawn with fertilizers, herbicides, or other products, the Smart Spreader allows you to cover a lot of ground quickly. This spreader helps you achieve a professional quality appearance in your lawn easily and without the time spent applying products by hand. You won't need to hire professional lawn care services again with the Agri-Fab Tow Behind Smart Spreader in your yard care arsenal!
The Agri-Fab Tow Behind Smart Spreader holds up to 130 lbs of product which it spreads evenly and efficiently across your lawn. The spreader features an easy-set flow control with adjustable stop to allow precision in application. The universal tow hitch makes the Agri-Fab Smart Spreader compatible with any lawn tractor, and assembly is fast and easy. The large capacity of the hopper means that projects get done in less time. The materials are resistant to corrosion and built to last. Large pneumatic tires make this spreader maneuverable while the enclosed commercial-grade gear box provides smooth rolling and easy maintenance. Lawn care is hassle free with the Agri-Fab 130 lb Tow Behind Smart Spreader.
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre depending on materials used and speed of application
- Large pneumatic tires
- Universal hitch
- Assembled Product Size: 46" x 27.125" x 31.5"
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- SCR 44" x 44" fits 2" x 2" and 2" x 3" ROPS
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Designed for use with Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac, Vac-N-Go, and Chip-N-Vac systems, the Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit makes clean up a breeze. Give your lawn a polished look quickly and easily by vacuuming up grass clippings or wood chips as you work. The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit eliminates the need for sweeping or raking after mowing and makes collecting wood chips and debris an easy task. Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit saves you time and money by giving your lawn a professional look quickly without the expense of a professional lawn care service.
The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit allows you to vacuum around shrubs, patios, and trees as well as under decks. The 12' hose provides the extra length needed to access hard to reach areas. The hose attaches quickly and easily so you can get the job done faster and enjoy more time spent on weekend activities with friends and family. The durable hose is 5" in diameter to help prevent clogs.
- 12' hose is 5 inches in diamater
- The hose kit will fit Agri-Fab's Vac-N-Go, Mow-N-Vac and Chip-N-Vac
- Weighs approximately 22 lbs
Kentucky Bluegrass has the highest quality color and texture of the cool season grasses. Kentucky Bluegrass spreads filling in open areas or thickens lawns giving it a great look. The Kentucky Bluegrass is adapted to well-drained, fertile soils, that prefers direct sunlight, but tolerates moderate shade.
- Grass Seed grows best in sunny areas or front lawns
- Germinates in about 14-21 days
- Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 2-4
- Fine Leafed, sod-forming, perennial grass used in lawns parks and golf courses
- Performs best in the spring and fall
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
Vernal Alfalfa is a perennial legume that produces high yields of good quality dry hay material for horses and livestock. Alfalfa is a high protein and high energy food with protein levels reaching approximately 20% when properly harvested. Alfalfa is also an excellent source of calcium for productive dairy animals. In addition to use as a hay material, vernal alfalfa can also be used to produce silage, as part of pasture forage, or for conservation and wildlife. Nutritional quality is at its peak in the low fiber periods during early budding or blooming. Alfalfa leaves are a rich dark green in color and have fine stems.
Vernal alfalfa is a cool weather crop that prefers to grow in the cooler temperatures of spring and fall. Alfalfa will perform best when plant with adequate starting moisture. Vernal alfalfa has good winter hardiness and a moderate regrowth rate after cutting. Vernal alfalfa is deep rooted and drought tolerant. This alfalfa will adapt to deep well drained soils of all types as long as PH levels are within the range of 6.4-7.5. A PH test is useful in determining proper soil amendments. The sowing rate for vernal alfalfa is 15-20 lb per acre when planted alone or 6-15 lb per acre in a mixture.
- 50 lbs
- Sowing Rate: 15-20 lb/acre alone or 6-15 lb/acre in a mixture.
- Deep rooted, drought tolerant, perennial legume.
- Used for hay.