Lawn & Garden
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
Regular Price: $1,299.97
Special Price: $1,169.97
Brinly Tow-Behind PolyVac System
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC™ System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC™ System features a powerful 206cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 lawn vacuum and utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity
2. Large 8” diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves.
3. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads
4. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 26.5 bushels or 33 cu ft
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, 206cc
- Hose Diameter: 8" (203 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103" x 38" x 58" (2616 x 965 x 1473 mm)
- Dump: 60" (1524 mm) opening
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm)
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)
* Engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.Learn More
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Echo CS-590 is the ideal chainsaw for any job. Offering dcompression valve for easy starting, a 20" bar, and offers more power than most competitor's saws this is the saw for the job!
Engine Displacement (cc) 59.8 Engine Displacement (cu in) 3.65 Starting System Standard Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 18, 20 Optional Bar Lengths (in) 16, 24, 27 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 21.8 Oil Capacity (fl. oz) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) 13.3 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Pro-Lite w/ProAm material Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days