Lawn & Garden
- 8 ton splitting force
- 3.5 HP (148cc) Briggs & Stratton horizontal shaft engine
- 4 way directional control valve with kick-out
- 3” x 18” trunion mount steel cylinder
- 18” log opening
- Power to split logs up to 18” in diameter
- Reinforced steel tube rail, 4” wide x 4” tall
- .75” thick high carbon steel splitting wedge
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99
- Horizontal or Vertical operation allow you to tackle the most difficult logs
- Heavy-duty steel log cradle with built in stripper plates
- 2” hitch for easy towing behind vehicles
Specifications Max. Splitting Force 25 Ton Cycle Time 16 seconds Engine LCT 208 cc Max. Log Length 26 inches Cylinder 4.13" x 24.5" Hydraulic Pump 11 GPM, 2-Stage Hydraulic Capacity 6.5 Gal / 24.6 L Wedge Height 8 inches Valve Auto-Return Wheel Size 16 inches Filter External & Internal Tank Filter Net Weight 474 lbs. Gross Weight 540 lbs. Package Dimensions 75.2" x 18.9" x 29.5"
Transport and unload with ease with the Swisher® 20 cubic ft ATV Poly Dump Cart Trailer. It's great for hauling firewood, landscaping materials, fencing supplies or almost anything else you need to get from one place to another. Ruggedly designed to go where your ATV can go, it features extra-tough, high-density poly tub with tilt, large ATV tires, high speed sealed precision ball bearings, and a heavy duty 2" tubular steel frame. It quickly attaches to ATV and easily dumps your load. Extra long tow bar allows for sharper turning radius, while offering more space behind ATV rack for optional rack accessories. 1000-lb. capacity. Made in the USA!
Tire Size: 18 inches X 9.5 inchesLearn More
Introducing the Meyer Base Line-125 spreader; it’s the perfect choice for those who want an economical, yet full-functioning, spreader for the back of their ATV vehicle. The BL-125’s low profile allows salt, calcium chloride, fertilizer and seed to disperse closer to the ground allowing better control of material output.
At the heart of the BL-125 tailgate spreader is an elevated heavy-duty electric motor built to withstand the harshest winter conditions. A fitted rubber cover seals the motor protecting it and the drive system from the elements ensuring reliable performance. A poly weather cap keeps precipitation and moisture out for clump-free spreading. The BL-125 frame features corrosion resistant gloss black powder paint for years of reliable use.
Weighing only 30 pounds, the Meyer Base Line 125 ATV Spreader arrives assembled in a box, so installation is quick and easy. The universal rear-rack mounting system allows you to attach the BL-125 spreader to the back of your ATV quickly and easily. Two poles conveniently insert into the mounting brackets and attaches with pins. Controlling the BL-125 is done from the comfort of the operator’s seat using an on/off switch with flow control. Operating the BL-125 couldn’t be easier.Learn More
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Can be tilted to be Vertical or Horizontal
- Does not come with hoses
- Open Center Valve
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 25"
- Cylinder: 24" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High with spreader wings
- Cycle Time: 9-15 Seconds