Lawn & Garden
The first state of the art electric birdbath de-icer! Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety, this de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Safe in all birdbaths. Three year limited warranty.
- Farm Innovators' aluminum birdbath de-icer is a state-of-the-art electric birdbath de-icer
- Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Safe in all birdbaths
- Uses 150-watt power
- .42 amp
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
***BRAND MAY VARY!****
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Mole Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!
Farm Innovators Premium Cast Aluminum Floating Pond Deicer Model P-418. Keeps Water in Pond From Completely Freezing During the Winter.
- Thermostatically controlled to operate automatically
- 1250 watts of power
- Premium cast aluminum design safe to use in all ponds up to 600 gallons
- 10 foot supply cord
The Squirrelinator is a unique multi-catch squirrel trap that can catch dozens of squirrels in only a matter of hours! No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other non-targeted animals or the environment.
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in one setting
- Multi-catch trap
- Does not use poisons
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of pruners. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing pruners to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot pruners
- Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation®
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue
- Sized for small to average hands
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Replaceable blade
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand
- Adjustable blade tension
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity-3/4 inch
- Lifetime warranty
The Garden Supply Inc. is designed to be stacked on top of each other to create a beautiful floral display. When all 3 pieces are stacked together, this planter will stand approximately 3 feet tall. This stacking planter is self-watering, that can be suspended in the hanging position or left free-standing on the ground. In this planter you will be able to plant anything from, flowers, herbs, fruits, vegetables, ferns etc. You can also purchase more of the single planter trays and make your stacking planter even taller!
- Approximately 3 Foot in Height
- Self Watering
- Heavy Plastic
- Freestanding Planter
- Hanging Planter
- Does Not Attract Mosquitoes
- Plant anything you'd like!
Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More