Lawn & Garden
Use your vertical space to grow beautiful flowers. The London trellis is strong enough for the sturdiest climbing rose and attractive enough to showcase the most delicate clematis. Perfect for training climbing plants, providing privacy and beautifying less attractive areas. The London trellis is attractively designed and maintenance free, because we want you to spend your time enjoying our products, not maintaining them.
The London trellis is easy to assemble, features a long warranty (20 years!)
Assembly difficulty: LowLearn More
Posts: 1.5 x 1.5
Out of stock
Contains NO Crabgrass!
Suggested Seeding Directions NEW SEEDING RESEEDING 1. Cultivate the soil and grade to desired smoothness. 1. Mow existing turf to height of 1 to 2 inches. 2. Sow grass seed generously to cover area completely. 2. Spread seed generously throughout the lawn area. 3. Rake soil lightly to cover seed 1/8 inch. 3. Gently rake existing grass so seed will filter through the turf and make contact with the soil. 4. Keep seeded area well watered daily until grass appears. 4. Keep the area well watered until grass is established. 5. Begin to mow the grass after it has reached a height of 2 inches. NOTE: Seeding rate 8 to 10 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. NOTE: Seeding rate 4 to 5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- 225' of 5/8" hose capacity
- Easylink® system ensures watertight connection between hose reel and hose
- Slide-Trak™ hose guide makes winding and unwinding hose easier
- Storage tray ideal for holding watering accessories
- Mounts securely to wall
- Leader hose included
9 lb pail of Jaguar ® Bait Chunx ® contains the strongest anticoagulant available for the toughest rat and mouse problems. Jaguar Bait Chunx can kill in a single feeding. Rodenticide is a pelleted bait for use indoors. Provides effective results in 4-6 days and requires less bait to be effective. 9 lb. pail Jaguar Bait Chunx. USA made.Learn More
The RTE115C electric trimmer's lightweight design and 15" cut is perfect for large yards. The 4.5 amp motor powers the Centrex(tm) automatic feed head with .065 inch diameter cutting line. The unique Twist-N-Edge(r) design allows the operator to easily convert from a trimmer to edger with the push of a button.
- Engine Type: 4.5 AMP Electric Motor
- Cut Path: 15"
- Type of trimmer head: Centrex
- Weight: 6.5 lbs