Lawn & Garden
The largest of the Gregorian Chimes has a deep and hypnotic tone.Tuned to a medieval scale, our Gregorian Chimes echo the vocal music of the gothic era, sung to accompany meditation in the churches of Europe since the late 8th century. Each chime has eight tubes for an exceptionally rich sound, and each one harmonizes with the others, so they sound absolutely wonderful together! Our most popular chime series.
- Dimensions: 56 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Ash wood, eight silver anodized aluminum tubes.
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
This chime has a genuine stone windcatcher and a bright Celtic tuning. Tuned to an ancient Celtic melody, this lovely chime certainly wears its green well.
- Dimensions: 24 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Natural finish ash wood, 6 silver anodized aluminum tubes, genuine stone windcatcher.
These pumps are utilized for Sunterra's extensive line of fountains and water accents. They operate efficiently for extended periods of time with no regular maintenance required. These pumps are magnetic driven. These pumps run by an electrically charged magnet that causes the impeller to spin and circulate water through the pump. Magnetic drive pumps are environmentally safe, have no coolants, and use less energy than direct drive pumps.Learn More
The Power Head Pumps are ideally suited for replacement pumps in concrete and resin statuary and birdbaths utilizing moving water. The larger statuary water gardening pumps feature a non-clogging, built-in pre-filter and higher head height for servicing taller fountains, statues, and all water gardening applications. These energy-efficient pumps are compact to also fit into statuary bases.Learn More
- With its full-length side bridges, the Priefert Graders offer similar benefits of a Box Blade.
- Two angled blades set 1" below the skids move dirt, gravel or other material from right to left.
- Connection tabs designed for easier hook-up using removeable pins. (Pins not included.)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
- Suggested horsepower: 35-100.
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 90.5"
- Width: 72.25"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 672 lbs