Lawn & Garden
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- 8 Worms
- Bait mimics moles’ natural food, the earthworm.
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens.
- Ready-to-use; packaged in four trays with two worms per tray.
Metal Pegboard Strip Garden Tool Organizer by Wall Control Storage Systems offers great wall garden tool storage for a great value. This pack of two 16" wide by 2.5" high pegboard strips can be mounted side by side or individually in different locations. This Garden Tool Organizer Kit also includes 4 Handled Tool Hangers which are great for hanging shovels, racks, hammers, buckets, or any other item with a handle. The pegboard strips are great for confined space garden tool storage and accept Wall Control's slotted pegboard accessories as well as conventional 1/4" pegboard hooks.
- (2) 16" x 2.5" Galvanized Pegboards
- (4) Handle Hanging Holder Brackets
- Mounting Hardware and Instructions are Included
- All Accessories are in Black
- Made in The USA
- Garden Tools not Included
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more
All season weatherproof deer repellent. -patented design triggers the flight response in deer. -odorless to humans. Safe for vegetable gardens- no repellent contact with leaves or fruit. Apply once no reapplication needed.
- No offensive odors to humans
- One application lasts a full growing season 6-8-month
- 6 Units per package
- Place or hang stations 4-Feet by 8-Feet apart
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #3 CS PAD Rubber Jaw
- Model: 0474
- Jaw Spread: 6"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote and Lynx.