Lawn & Garden
Swashbucklers preferred the side-sword. The swashbuckling gardener's weapon of choice is the Big Grip Multi-Purpose Planting Tool. Four tools in one. Slices through sod, digs out dandelions, carves through bags of soil, transports and transplants. The big grip is sturdy and comfortable, giving you rapier-like control. The heat-treated blade is sturdy enough to withstand a beating. It's the first tool out of the shed and the last to be put away for the next battle.
- 4 in 1 tool: Trowel, Bag Opener, Weeder, Sod Cutter
- Serrated edge to cut through roots or other tough material
- Trowel blade for weeding or planting
- Sharp heat treated carbon steel blade cuts through the ground easier
- Coated metal blade resists rust
- Large hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
- Solves the #1 lawn problem - BARE SPOTS
- All-in-one product contains everything needed to repair bare spots
- Pre-mixed and ready to grow. Contains Premium Grass Seed, Starter® fertilizer, and mulch
- For all-purpose use on most lawns
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
Duke Fur Drying Stretchers are preferred by skin dealers, trappers and hobbyists when drying fur skins to sell on the fur market. All stretchers are made of heavy duty galvanized spring wire with strong holding clips. Clean and well maintained Duke Fur Stretchers will provide the user with very uniformly sized skins and will provide years of service.
- Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Spring Wire
- Strong Holding Clips
- Length: 41"
- Width: 10"
- Target Animal: Raccoon