Lawn & Garden
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
Earthway Optional Seed Plates offers 5 additional pre-cut plates for your usage. These Plates Include:
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
The smallest of the Gregorian Chimes has a light and lovely tone. Tuned to a medieval scale.Each chime has eight tubes for an exceptionally rich sound, and each one harmonizes with the others, so they sound absolutely wonderful together.
- Dimensions: 13 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, eight silver anodized aluminum tubes.
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Keep losing your Earthway Seed Plates? Earthway has the solution for you, the Earthway Seed Plate Storage Case. Comes in a Vibrant Red Nylon Case and holds up to ten plates and wraps directly to the unit itself.
Color: RedLearn More
$19.99This Husqvarna chain is a replacement 20 inch pixel (narrow kerf) designed for the Rancher chainsaw. This chain has a .325" chain pitch and a .050" chain gauge.Product Features:
- Fits models 346XP, 350, 351, 353, and 450
- A low kickback, low vibration chain developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- It cuts a narrow kerf and requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems
- Chain type - H30 (95VP)
- Drive links - 80
- Pitch - .325 in.
- Gauge - .050 in.
- File size - 3/16 in.
- Made in the USA!
Product Description42-Inch, Premium Hi-Lift Replacement Tractor Blades, For Use With Poulan/Poulan Pro Tractors With 38-Inch Decks, 2 Blades Per Pack, Also Compatible With Certain Craftsman Brand Tractors. Learn More