Lawn & Garden
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 220 BT
- Model: 0420
- Jaw Spread: 7"
- Target Animal: Fisher, Groundhog and RaccoonLearn More
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
Real blown glass 10-inch diameter gazing globes. The globes in this collection feature a brilliant mirror finish. This garden decor item from long ago has seen a huge revival in popularity in recent years, especially when combined with a unique supporting pedestal. A variety of supporting pedestals are available separately, and many people now like to have several different colors and styles so they can be alternated in the garden.
- Beautiful red finish gazing globe
- Features a brilliant mirror finish
- Hand-blown glass construction
- Stands sold separately
- 10-inch in diameter
Mosquito Repelling Granules create a repellent barrier around the area to be protected, and provides a safe alternative for mosquito control in poison sensitive spaces such as homes, pools and patios and it lasts SEVEN times longer than any similar mosquito repellent on the market today.Learn More
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
A brilliant accessory to the wind spinner, this spinner motor is battery operated. It spins at 30 RPM which is the perfect speed to admire the wind spinner. This motor also makes for a great wind replacement when hanging your wind spinner indoors.
- Easy to Use
- Dual direction motor
- Compliments indoor use of a spinner
- Only needs one D cell battery
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2"
- Color: Black