Lawn & Garden
Easy Gardener Tree Ring forms a weed barrier around trees and helps hold in moisture. Tree Rings look like hardwood mulch but is made from longer-lasting, 100% recycled rubber. A unique manufacturing process allows water and nutrients to pass through to plant roots while forming a barrier against weeds. The tree rings are pre-cut for easy installation.
- Eco-friendly - 100% recycled rubber
- Easy to handle and install
- Protects from mower damage
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Liquid Concentrate mixes with one quart of water
- Ideal for use in areas with extensive food sources
- 1.7 Oz. Pouches in 8 Pack Box
Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More
- Consistent soaking throughout - Even uphill
- Conserves water by minimizing run-off and evaporation
- Weeping pores dispense water to plants' roots
- Great for new plantings
- Keep your plants looking beautiful
- Flexible and easy to handle
- 50 feet in length
When you see mole tunnels popping up in your yard, you'll want to have one of these on hand. The Victor® Mole Trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The plunger-style trap features weather-resistant spears that allow the trap to be used over and over again. Additionally, each trap is equipped with an easy to use design and safety pin to eliminate false firings. The trap come fully assembled and with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement. As the most effective mole trap on the market, you can rest assured that your yard is safe from the damaging effects of moles. Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel with the tunnel portion beneath the trigger pan partially blocked. The trigger must rest on the blockage. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap. Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.Learn More