Lawn & Garden
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
Regular Price: $7.98
Special Price: $4.98
- LED lit
- Acrylic cross with metal stake
- Charges during the day and illuminates at night
- Ideal for garden landscapes, yards, porches, balconies, pathways, churches, cemeteries or memorial sites
- Easy to install, no wiring required
The Yard Craft Small Peak Style Greenhouse promotes plant growth in the early spring and extends the season into colder months. Making this product ideal for those with a green thumb!
- Promotes plant growth in early spring and extends season into colder months
- Lightweight design
- Powder coating can protect steel tube from corrosion
- Easily assembled
- Front entrance with easy zip closure
- Greenhouse dimensions: 2.2' x 1.6' x 5'
***BRAND MAY VARY!****
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Mole Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!
A product so unique it was granted a U.S. Patent. Leaf Scoops are poly discs which are worn on your hands like mittens. Tine ends allow you to totally pick up pile residue, solid panels prevent small objects (i.e. acorns) from being missed. A big favorite in Pine tree area - no needles stuck in your hands or gloves, as well as handling the messy job of picking up wet leaves in rainy climates. Like having 10 hands on each arm.Learn More
The Giant Destroyer by Atlas Chemical kills burrowing and tunneling rodents and animals in their holes by filling their tunnels with poisonous gas.
The Giant Destroyer poisonous gas will kill rats, gophers, ground hogs, skunks, ground squirrels, and moles.
- Sodium Nitrate 46.2%
- Sulfur 34.8%
- Charcoal 8.7%
- Other ingredients 10.3%
Farm Innovators Premium Cast Aluminum Floating Pond Deicer Model P-418. Keeps Water in Pond From Completely Freezing During the Winter.
- Thermostatically controlled to operate automatically
- 1250 watts of power
- Premium cast aluminum design safe to use in all ponds up to 600 gallons
- 10 foot supply cord
The Ratinator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-catch rat trap that can catch swarms of rats.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environment
- No more sticky glue boards!
- No more dangerous snap traps
- Multi-catch trap
- Dimensions: 16.5 inches long X 26.5 inches wide X 6 inches high