Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $42.99
Special Price: $39.99
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
Sorgum-Sudangrass is a high performing proven Sorghum x Sudan Hybrid. It is a very sweet palatable forage that can be used for green chop, hay or summer pasture. It also works exceptionally well as highly competitive cover crop to provide large amounts of organic matter, cycle nutrients, suppress weeds, and loosen soil -with its deep penetrating root system. It works well for windbreak purposes with is tall growth and standability.
- Capable of Very Fast Regrowth for Multiple Cuttings
- A Very Sweet Palatable Forage
- Very Leafy with Fine Stems
- Low Prussic Acid Levels
Warning: Sorghum x Sudangrass should not be grazed before 18 inches high, during or immediately after any severe stress, or before regrowth is 12 to 18 inches high after cutting. Mares with foal should not graze sorghum x sudangrass, nor be fed greenchop or hay made from sorghum x sudangrass.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
- Extra-large water jet for more coverage than standard pulsating heads
- Water coverage up to 8500 sq. ft. (106 ft. diameter)
- Trip levers for full or partial coverage with reversing full circle setting
- Deflector dial to set distance
- Impulse arm eliminates wasteful side and back splash
- Diffuser screw allows for easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage
- Sprinkler head has 3/4" NPT connection to base
- 225' of 5/8" hose capacity
- Easylink® system ensures watertight connection between hose reel and hose
- Slide-Trak™ hose guide makes winding and unwinding hose easier
- Storage tray ideal for holding watering accessories
- Mounts securely to wall
- Leader hose included
9 lb pail of Jaguar ® Bait Chunx ® contains the strongest anticoagulant available for the toughest rat and mouse problems. Jaguar Bait Chunx can kill in a single feeding. Rodenticide is a pelleted bait for use indoors. Provides effective results in 4-6 days and requires less bait to be effective. 9 lb. pail Jaguar Bait Chunx. USA made.Learn More
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish