Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $152.99
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 25cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500W Kentucky Style High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500W is a very versatile tool. Handles are the traditional style made from Oak, with the framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500W and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.Product Features:
- Kentucky Style Oak Handles
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes: 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Lightweight, curved shaft trimmer featuring reduced-effort I-30 starting technology. A great trimmer for every homeowner!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl.oz) 14.9 Shaft Length (in) 48 Starting System i-30 Cutting Head Rapid-Loader Sutting Swath (in) 16 Shield Std. GT Drive Shaft 4-Layer Cable Nylon Line (in dia) .080 Cross-Fire Dry Weight (lbs) (With cutting head, without harness) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without cuttinghead, with shield) 9.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use.
Brinly 24 inch x 36 inch 690 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Product Description (copy) - Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The extra-large, durable Brinly 24”x36” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll the largest of yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
1. 36” rolling width and 24” diameter with 690 lb. capacity when filled for rolling larger lawns
2. Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 76 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
3. Extra-large diameter fill opening expedites setup of filling and emptying the roller drum
- Capacity: 76 gallons (287.7 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 690 lbs (313 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 24"x 36" (610 x 914 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg)
Designed for use with Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac, Vac-N-Go, and Chip-N-Vac systems, the Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit makes clean up a breeze. Give your lawn a polished look quickly and easily by vacuuming up grass clippings or wood chips as you work. The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit eliminates the need for sweeping or raking after mowing and makes collecting wood chips and debris an easy task. Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit saves you time and money by giving your lawn a professional look quickly without the expense of a professional lawn care service.
The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit allows you to vacuum around shrubs, patios, and trees as well as under decks. The 12' hose provides the extra length needed to access hard to reach areas. The hose attaches quickly and easily so you can get the job done faster and enjoy more time spent on weekend activities with friends and family. The durable hose is 5" in diameter to help prevent clogs.
- 12' hose is 5 inches in diamater
- The hose kit will fit Agri-Fab's Vac-N-Go, Mow-N-Vac and Chip-N-Vac
- Weighs approximately 22 lbs