Lawn & Garden
The Ratinator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-catch rat trap that can catch swarms of rats.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environment
- No more sticky glue boards!
- No more dangerous snap traps
- Multi-catch trap
- Dimensions: 16.5 inches long X 26.5 inches wide X 6 inches high
The Squirrelinator is a unique multi-catch squirrel trap that can catch dozens of squirrels in only a matter of hours! No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other non-targeted animals or the environment. Comes complete with basin.
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in one setting
- Multi-catch trap
- Does not use poisons
9 lb pail of Jaguar ® Bait Chunx ® contains the strongest anticoagulant available for the toughest rat and mouse problems. Jaguar Bait Chunx can kill in a single feeding. Rodenticide is a pelleted bait for use indoors. Provides effective results in 4-6 days and requires less bait to be effective. 9 lb. pail Jaguar Bait Chunx. USA made.Learn More
Rat/mouse killer pellet packs size 1.5 ounce Kills Norway rats, roof rats, warfarin resistant Norway rats and house mice. For use in and around agricultural buildings only. Pests may consume a lethal dose in one single night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Treated with S-methoprene to protect the bait from infestation by insects. Contains 86 no touch pellet packs. Contains the active ingredient Bromadiolene.Learn More
A beautiful sound - anyone can play - perfect for musical self-discovery. Musically-tuned to a universal pentatonic scale, rooted in the music of ancient civilizations. Comes with an easy-to-read songbook and a pair of mallets.
- Dimensions: 3 in. Tall, 21 in. Deep, 11 in. Wide
- Materials: Ash wood base, 8 silver tubes.
Classic Accessories Zero Turn Mower Cover is an all weather protection for zero turn mowers.
Weather-X™ fabric with water-resistant backing for weather and abrasion protection
Protects against UV damage, rain, dirt, birds and tree sap
Reinforced air vent lets air circulate and helps prevent ballooning in winds
Elastic shock cord in bottom hem for a quick, custom fit
Handy storage bag
Fits mower decks up to 50 inches
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 81 Inches Long
- 44 Inches Wide
- 47.5 Inches High
- Sow at 4-10# per 1000 sq ft. in mixtures or 20-25# per 1000 sq ft. alone
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
- Extra-large water jet for more coverage than standard pulsating heads
- Water coverage up to 8500 sq. ft. (106 ft. diameter)
- Trip levers for full or partial coverage with reversing full circle setting
- Deflector dial to set distance
- Impulse arm eliminates wasteful side and back splash
- Diffuser screw allows for easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage
- Sprinkler head has 3/4" NPT connection to base
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money
- Rats: Place 1 to 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼ to ½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8 to 12 ft. intervals. Larger placements (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar manmade structures. This product is especially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More