Lawn & Garden
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
Sorgum-Sudangrass is a high performing proven Sorghum x Sudan Hybrid. It is a very sweet palatable forage that can be used for green chop, hay or summer pasture. It also works exceptionally well as highly competitive cover crop to provide large amounts of organic matter, cycle nutrients, suppress weeds, and loosen soil -with its deep penetrating root system. It works well for windbreak purposes with is tall growth and standability.
- Capable of Very Fast Regrowth for Multiple Cuttings
- A Very Sweet Palatable Forage
- Very Leafy with Fine Stems
- Low Prussic Acid Levels
Warning: Sorghum x Sudangrass should not be grazed before 18 inches high, during or immediately after any severe stress, or before regrowth is 12 to 18 inches high after cutting. Mares with foal should not graze sorghum x sudangrass, nor be fed greenchop or hay made from sorghum x sudangrass.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- Extra-large water jet for more coverage than standard pulsating heads
- Water coverage up to 8500 sq. ft. (106 ft. diameter)
- Trip levers for full or partial coverage with reversing full circle setting
- Deflector dial to set distance
- Impulse arm eliminates wasteful side and back splash
- Diffuser screw allows for easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage
- Sprinkler head has 3/4" NPT connection to base
9 lb pail of Jaguar ® Bait Chunx ® contains the strongest anticoagulant available for the toughest rat and mouse problems. Jaguar Bait Chunx can kill in a single feeding. Rodenticide is a pelleted bait for use indoors. Provides effective results in 4-6 days and requires less bait to be effective. 9 lb. pail Jaguar Bait Chunx. USA made.Learn More
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money
Rat/mouse killer pellet packs size 1.5 ounce Kills Norway rats, roof rats, warfarin resistant Norway rats and house mice. For use in and around agricultural buildings only. Pests may consume a lethal dose in one single night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Treated with S-methoprene to protect the bait from infestation by insects. Contains 86 no touch pellet packs. Contains the active ingredient Bromadiolene.Learn More
HAWK can kill rats and mice in a single feeding with its powerful anticoagulant bromadiolone. Use HAWK with confidence for unsurpassed control, even against warfarin resistant "super-rats." Rats and mice die in 4 or 5 days after eating just a single-feeding of HAWK. A superior formulation makes HAWK irresistible to rats and mice.
- 1.5oz pelleted place pacs & loose pelleted bait
- Active Ingredient Bromadiolone (Single Feed Anticoagulant)
- Controls Norway and roof rats, house mice
- Use Indoors/Outdoors
- Kills in a single feeding.
- Kills warfarin resistant rodents.
- Superior Pelleted Formula
- 1.5 oz Place Pac in 86 Count Pail