Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
A product so unique it was granted a U.S. Patent. Leaf Scoops are poly discs which are worn on your hands like mittens. Tine ends allow you to totally pick up pile residue, solid panels prevent small objects (i.e. acorns) from being missed. A big favorite in Pine tree area - no needles stuck in your hands or gloves, as well as handling the messy job of picking up wet leaves in rainy climates. Like having 10 hands on each arm.Learn More
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action
How to Bait a Ztrap:
- Fill Zcap (2 oz.) with raccoon bait
- Pour 2/3 of bait into bottom of Ztrap making sure bait is below trigger
- Place the remaining bait in a single pile 1 to 6 feet away from trap
- Place Zcap into top of Ztrap to protect the bait from small rodents and unwanted visitors
- 3/4" plug for Lawn Rollers
The Victor® Quick Kill Mouse Trap is easy to use, highly effective, and provides an instant kill. The Quick Kill is set with one simple “click” and poses no risk to fingers. The trap was design with a covered bait trough, which can is easy be baited with any of their favorite foods.
For maximum mouse control, traps can be placed along walls where mice run. Once the trap is triggered by a mouse lifting the bait cover, the power bar is immediately released and closes for quick, precision kill. When the rodent is trapped, a simple release mechanism opens the mouse trap to dispose of the rodent hygienically – ensuring clean removal without contact.
Quick Kill mouse traps are also equipped with a built-in safety catch and contain no poisons, so they are an ideal rodent control choice for households with children or pets. Constructed from durable plastic, each mouse trap can be reused multiple times.
Victor® Quick Kill Mouse Traps are the perfect for use anywhere in the home. These mouse traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 to 3 foot intervals.Learn More