Lawn & Garden
The Professional Woodworker 80 Piece Rotary Tool Kit covers all of your basic needs from grinding to sanding to drilling, sawing or polishing. A small, thin body construction allows the 12V, 16000 RPM rotary tool to easily fit into your hand and also allows it to fit into tighter spots when detail work is needed. The kit includes 25 cut off wheel discs, 1 mandrel for cut off wheels, 4 polishing cloth wheels, 1 mandrel for polishing cloths, 1 carbide burr, 4 drill bits, 4 piece collet set, 2 sanding drum wheels, 4 sanding drum sleeves, 1 mounted nylon brush, 2 wire brush wheels (steel and brass), 10 aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones, 1 grinding stone, and 20 diamond burr bits.
- DC 12V, 16000 RPM mini grinder
- 25 cut off wheel discs; 1 mandrel for cut off wheels; 4 polishing cloth wheels; 1 mandrel for polishing cloths
- 1 carbide burr; 4 drill bits; 4 piece collet set
- 2 sanding drum wheels; 4 sanding drum sleeves; 1 mounted nylon brush; 2 wire brush wheels (steel and brass)
- 10 aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones,;1 grinding stone; 20 diamond burr bits
Let's be honest, there's nothing that's not cute about the occasional rabbit, squirrel or bird as they enjoy a warm summer day. Well, at least cute until they start to see your yard, trees or garden as an all-you-can eat buffet. In fact, for many gardeners, it can turn into all out war. Click on any of our Natural Enemy Scarecrow Device® products below to learn more about how you can help protect your yard and garden investment using the principles of natural predators - all without the use of dangerous chemicals, poisons, baits or traps.
After all, we can live in harmony with all creatures great and small, as long as they're in someone else's yard.
- Life-like, Natural Enemy Scarecrow® helps repel birds and pests while adding charm
- 16" tall and hand-painted for maximum realism and effectiveness
- One of Dalen's all-time best sellers!
- Made in the USA
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer This powerful propellant allows you to deliver barrier spray in hard-to-reach places up to 20 feet away. The spray provides instant knockdown and long-term control. It is ideal as a perimeter barrier around foundations, doors and windows. It kills ants, roaches. Spiders and other home invaders. Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer Features: Ant killer For outdoor use Kills ants, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, cockroaches, boxelder bugs, and other home invaders Effective long term control Non staining 19 ozLearn More
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting