Lawn & Garden
Produces a thick, medium green, temporary lawn that grows rapidly in full sun to medium shade. Kwik Grass® establishes quickly and can be used to overseed existing lawns.
- Provides a thick, green, temporary lawn cover
- Excellent for seasonal overseeding
- For use in full sun to partly shaded areas
- Penkoted® for seedling protection
This kit uses a cap that fits any milk jug and turns it into an inexpensive fly trap. Just mix the included attractant in a jug, screw the patented cap on, and hang to start catching those annoying flies. This is perfect for the barn, patio, garage, or where ever you have a fly problem.Learn More
A brilliant accessory to the wind spinner, this spinner motor is battery operated. It spins at 30 RPM which is the perfect speed to admire the wind spinner. This motor also makes for a great wind replacement when hanging your wind spinner indoors.
- Easy to Use
- Dual direction motor
- Compliments indoor use of a spinner
- Only needs one D cell battery
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2"
- Color: Black
- Durable metal construction and zinc coupling it more resistant to galvanic corrosion
- Front trigger requires 4 times less effort than rear triggers
- Hold-open clip for continuous spray is ideal for watering
- Medium duty metal
- Tip alters the water pattern to adjust water flow
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
The brake arm, 184907 is a replacement brake assembly for deck spindle pulleys that is designed with buit-in roller assembly.
- Genuine OEM Part
- Replacement for lawn mower brake pads
- Fits: Ariens, Husqvara, Murray, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Roper, Sears/Craftsman and Weed Eater