Lawn & Garden
- Durable metal construction and zinc coupling it more resistant to galvanic corrosion
- Front trigger requires 4 times less effort than rear triggers
- Hold-open clip for continuous spray is ideal for watering
- Medium duty metal
- Tip alters the water pattern to adjust water flow
A brilliant accessory to the wind spinner, this spinner motor is battery operated. It spins at 30 RPM which is the perfect speed to admire the wind spinner. This motor also makes for a great wind replacement when hanging your wind spinner indoors.
- Easy to Use
- Dual direction motor
- Compliments indoor use of a spinner
- Only needs one D cell battery
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2"
- Color: Black
- Load rating: 80 lbs
- Ribbed tread
- Polyresin with color - changing flower
- Color - changing LEDs
- Includes NiCd battery
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.