Lawn & Garden
The colorful leaves shimmer and dance in the wind. Capiz are farmed in Indonesia and every bit is used. The pieces are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible, nylon cord, the thin, flat translucent pieces provide luminous color. This wonderful capiz chime was hand-crafted with pride by craftsmen of Bali.
- Dimensions: 14 in. Overall Length, 21 in. Wide
- Materials: leaf-shaped capiz in red, gold and beige, brown steel "branches".
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Celebrate your inner hippie with this beautiful bronze-tube chime. Our Peace Chime incorporates the peace symbol in a stunning flame-finished stainless steel windcatcher. In keeping with the theme, the chime is precision-tuned to the notes of the second line ("and let it begin with me") from the popular hymn "Let There Be Peace on Earth".
- Dimensions: 16 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Teak finish ash wood, 6 bronze anodized aluminum tubes, flamed stainless steel windcatcher.
Named for the North Star, which marks Earth's celestial north pole. This chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the window to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonizes beautiflly with all the other Encore Collection chimes.
- Dimensions: 22 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Bubinga finish wood, 5 bronze anodized aluminum tubes.
Red Coral represents Base Chakra - physical identity & self-preservation. Located at the base of the spine, the Base Chakra forms our foundation and brings health, prosperity and security.
- Dimensions: 16.5 in. Overall Length (approx.)
- Materials: Black finish ash wood, 6 silver polished aluminum rods, genuine stone accents.