Lawn & Garden
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money
The brilliant sound of a traditional Chinese gong in a contemporary design. A stunning addition to any home, this gong has a beautiful tone that shimmers and changes as the gong's vibrations slowly cease. A real wonder and a great find.
- Dimensions: 17.5 in. Overall Length, 10 in. Diameter Gong
- Materials: Black hardwood, hand-hammered brass gong.
A beautiful sound - anyone can play - perfect for musical self-discovery. Musically-tuned to a universal pentatonic scale, rooted in the music of ancient civilizations. Comes with an easy-to-read songbook and a pair of mallets.
- Dimensions: 3 in. Tall, 21 in. Deep, 11 in. Wide
- Materials: Ash wood base, 8 silver tubes.
This lightweight, easy to use 2-in-1 Trimmer and Edger easily converts from a string trimmer to edger in seconds. Never again wrestle with multiple tools to get one job done. Pick up one today and make trimming and edging a breeze.
- Black & Decker’s electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint
- 4.4 amp motor is ideal for tough weeds, grass and overgrowth
- AFS™ spool automatically advances line without bumping
- Groom 'N' Edge™ converts from trimming to edging in seconds
- Edge guide allows precise edging along sidewalks and driveways
- Coverage - Compact size for smaller lawns.
- Durable - Rust-proof poly hopper and spreader plate increases product life.
- Maneuverable - Durable poly wheels.
Specifications Model Number 45-0409 Weight 8 lbs. Assembled Product Size 31.9" x 17" x 34"
Replacement V-Belt For Tractor Deck Blades, For Use With Poulan Pro & Husqvarna Branded Tractors Equipped With 48-Inch Decks & Electric PTO Built In 2006 & After, Fits True Value Model #YTH2448T True Value #600-286, Model #GTH2448T True Value #600-203, Model #YTH2348 True Value #724-524 & Model #GTH2648 True Value #725-414.Learn More
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More