Lawn & Garden
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
- Heavy-duty steel mesh deck
- 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off
- Two 10" pneumatic swivel front wheels provide easy maneuverability
- Two rear wheels are 16" ball bearing pneumatic for smooth rolling over any surface
- Large "U" handle for easy handling
- Green powder coat finish
This clever hand held steam cleaner is designed to move with you as you clean and sanitize your entire home or office using Vapamore’s 100% chemical-free cleaning system. The brilliantly engineered portable steam cleaner includes the largest array of accessories and attachments on the market, more than any other hand held steam cleaner available. Versatility and power are realized in a machine that was specifically created for high performance cleaning on the move.
- Produces 210º Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Grime and Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold and Mildew
- Portable Hand Held Design
- Largest Selection of Accessories
- Weighs only 3.5 Pounds
- 1000 Watt Water Heater
- Steam Hose & Connector
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- Jet Nozzle
- Detail Scraper
- Nylon Brush Straight
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Small Brass Brush
- Large Brass Brush
- Large Stainless Steel Brush
- Fabric Steamer & Squeegee
- Cotton Cover x 3
- Measuring Cup
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: MR-75 AMICO
- Power: 115 V 60 Hz
- Heating Element: 1000 W
- Steam Pressure: 43.5 psi
- Boiler Temp: 210° F
- Tank Capacity: 6.7 fl oz
- Heating Time: 4 min
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Steam Hose Length 3'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- ETL Certified
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
- Rotates to indicate wind direction.
- Silent vibrations when in motion
- Makes a wonderful yard decoration
- 14 gauge steel material
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $139.99
The 967185102is powered by a 42cc 2-cycle gas engine and is outfitted with an 18" steel bar. The 967185102 is equipped with an automatic chain oiler, reduced vibration handle to lessen operator fatigue, and tool-less chain adjustment system. A carrying case and extra chain are included with this model as well. Excellent for general landowner property management.Learn More
The Agri-Fab 85 lb Tow Broadcast Spreader is a durable and maneuverable pull behind spreader that covers ground quickly and easily. Time is precious when soil needs amending -- don't waste it by spreading your lawn care products by hand. Let Agri-Fab's Tow Broadcast Spreader with 85 lb capacity do the hard work for you in a fraction of the time. Whether your lawn is in need of fertilizer, herbicides, or other amendments, the Agri-Fab Broadcast Spreader is the right tool for the job.
The Agri-Fab Tow Broadcast Spreader covers an area 8-10 feet wide. The spreader can cover approximately 1/4 of an acre, or 14,000 square feet, in a single trip, with coverage varying with different materials and the speed of application. This broadcast spreader features a poly hopper and spreader plate that are rust proof and built for durability and longevity. The 10" x 4" pneumatic tires provide ease of maneuverability and let the spreader go wherever the job takes it. The frame and axel are crafted with sturdy 1/2" tubular steel for a solid construction you can depend on.
- Hopper Capacity: 85 lb
- Spread Width: 8' - 10'
- 1/4 acre or 14,200 sq ft coverage
- Drive Type: Delrin gear
- Tire: pneumatic 10" x 4"
- Axle: 1/2" tubular steel
- Frame: 1/2" tubular steel
- Assembled Product Size: 35" x 22" x 24"
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Opens to 32-Inches
- 360 degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- With swivel hook
- 1.1-Inch diameter HD steel