Lawn & Garden
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial grade trimmer!
Power Source Compatibility PAS-225/230/231/260/261/265/266/280SRM-210SB/211SB/225SB Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Heavy-duty steel mesh deck
- 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off
- Two 10" pneumatic swivel front wheels provide easy maneuverability
- Two rear wheels are 16" ball bearing pneumatic for smooth rolling over any surface
- Large "U" handle for easy handling
- Green powder coat finish
Handcrafted steel bell with deep resonance; plays beautifully in the wind. This handcrafted steel bell has bold tones and a dramatic look. The antique copper finish adds a rustic element to your garden. Use it to call the kids in for supper, or as an alternative doorbell
- Dimensions: 40 in. Overall Length, 6.75 in. Diameter
- Materials: Antiqued copper powder-coated steel, black ash wood clapper.
The Agri-Fab 85 lb Tow Broadcast Spreader is a durable and maneuverable pull behind spreader that covers ground quickly and easily. Time is precious when soil needs amending -- don't waste it by spreading your lawn care products by hand. Let Agri-Fab's Tow Broadcast Spreader with 85 lb capacity do the hard work for you in a fraction of the time. Whether your lawn is in need of fertilizer, herbicides, or other amendments, the Agri-Fab Broadcast Spreader is the right tool for the job.
The Agri-Fab Tow Broadcast Spreader covers an area 8-10 feet wide. The spreader can cover approximately 1/4 of an acre, or 14,000 square feet, in a single trip, with coverage varying with different materials and the speed of application. This broadcast spreader features a poly hopper and spreader plate that are rust proof and built for durability and longevity. The 10" x 4" pneumatic tires provide ease of maneuverability and let the spreader go wherever the job takes it. The frame and axel are crafted with sturdy 1/2" tubular steel for a solid construction you can depend on.
- Hopper Capacity: 85 lb
- Spread Width: 8' - 10'
- 1/4 acre or 14,200 sq ft coverage
- Drive Type: Delrin gear
- Tire: pneumatic 10" x 4"
- Axle: 1/2" tubular steel
- Frame: 1/2" tubular steel
- Assembled Product Size: 35" x 22" x 24"
Thick-walled tubes are dramatic to look at and offer resonance that lasts.The look is boldly elegant and the sound is irresistibly beautiful. Made from extra thick-walled, specially suspended aluminum tubes, these chimes resonate much longer than any other chimes, producing enduring harmonies that are beyond compare.
- Dimensions: 54 in. Overall Length
- Materials: 6 brushed aluminum tubes.
- Strong poly-deck, high rimmed tub with steel fram construction
- Hauls up to 1000 lbs.
- Large 13" pneumatic tires roll over any surface with ease
- Convertible 2-in-1 handle can be pulled or hooked to a lawn tractor/ATV
- Powder coat finish
- Genuine OEM Belt
- Pack Size:1 Belt
- Replaces: HUSQVARNA 539 11 45-57 HUSQVARNA LSZ4622, LSZ5422, LSZ 5424, MZ 5225, RZ4219, RZ4619, RZ4620, RZ 5422, RZ 5424
- Fits 52 and 54 decks
- Type: Covered Belt
- Length (in.): 154"
- Width (in.): 5/8"
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
When it comes to loading an ATV or UTV onto a trailer, the main concern is to do it safely and efficiently. Great Day’s new Trailer Ramp is the best means and the best value ever in a loading ramp. The LL16445 is constructed of 100% aircraft aluminum and; combined, its two 16” x 44” panels deliver a loading capacity of 2000 lbs.---enough to handle the heaviest ATV’s and UTV’s!
The Trailer Ramp features 5 inch rung spacing and includes gripping ridges on the rungs to insure non-slip loading. It also includes plastic-coated fingers and security straps that provide positive attachment to the trailer.Learn More