Lawn & Garden
Outdoor accents to be enjoyed season after season, year after year, these pieces are eye-catching. The designs of more than 550 licensed artists are showcased in the Evergreen Flag & Garden brand, creating a wonderfully vibrant and varied collection. Core items of this brand include flags, mats, mailbox covers, garden stones, birdfeeders, birdbaths, wind chimes, and more.
Your garden flag needs a stand, and why shouldn't that stand add to the eye-catching charm waving in the wind? This garden stand is perfect for celebrating the wonder of the season.
- Brand: Evergreen Flag and Garden
- The metal garden flag stand is 44" H. x 17.25" W.
- It will accommodate a garden flag up to 15".
- It is made of metal and includes a rubber stopper to hold the flag in place.
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 61.5'' Housing Length: 52.5''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 61.5"
- Housing Length (in.): 52.5"
ATTENTION: The Manufacturer May Vary
- Ideal for new grass, gardens, tress, and shrubs
- Consistent gentle spray
- White stripe indicates proper positioning
- Full-Flo brass couplings for unrestricted water flow
- Lightweight and flexible for easy handling
- Removable end cap for flushing
This kit uses a cap that fits any milk jug and turns it into an inexpensive fly trap. Just mix the included attractant in a jug, screw the patented cap on, and hang to start catching those annoying flies. This is perfect for the barn, patio, garage, or where ever you have a fly problem.Learn More
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
- Comfortable Softgrip® handle grips
- Stem stripper safely removes thorns
- Twine-cutting notch
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Fibercomp® construction - reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Right or left handed use
- Bypass blade - for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity - 1/2 inch
- Lifetime warranty
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter