Lawn & Garden
- Load rating: 80 lbs
- Ribbed tread
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
- Polyresin with color - changing flower
- Color - changing LEDs
- Includes NiCd battery
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
- Flying Pig on a Stake
- Pig measures 15.25" x 10.63" x 6"
- Comfortable Softgrip® handle grips
- Stem stripper safely removes thorns
- Twine-cutting notch
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Fibercomp® construction - reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Right or left handed use
- Bypass blade - for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity - 1/2 inch
- Lifetime warranty
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Liquid Concentrate mixes with one quart of water
- Ideal for use in areas with extensive food sources
- 1.7 Oz. Pouches in 8 Pack Box