Lawn & Garden
- Designed to Replace Walbro Primer Bulb
- Compatible Models: WT23A, WYJ33, WYJ34, WYJ45 and WYJ86
Let's be honest, there's nothing that's not cute about the occasional rabbit, squirrel or bird as they enjoy a warm summer day. Well, at least cute until they start to see your yard, trees or garden as an all-you-can eat buffet. In fact, for many gardeners, it can turn into all out war. Click on any of our Natural Enemy Scarecrow Device® products below to learn more about how you can help protect your yard and garden investment using the principles of natural predators - all without the use of dangerous chemicals, poisons, baits or traps.
After all, we can live in harmony with all creatures great and small, as long as they're in someone else's yard.
- Life-like, Natural Enemy Scarecrow® helps repel birds and pests while adding charm
- 16" tall and hand-painted for maximum realism and effectiveness
- One of Dalen's all-time best sellers!
- Made in the USA
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 61.5'' Housing Length: 52.5''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 61.5"
- Housing Length (in.): 52.5"
$9.99Product DescriptionNTS Reflex Mesh is a patented manufacturing process that makes the hose straighten itself. Guaranteed NOT to kink, twist, or tangle. Solid brass octagon coupling provides a wrench-tight no-leak connection. Protective collar reduces kinking at the faucet. MicroShield antimicrobial protection guards against mold and mildew. Available in 5/8" diameter. Green. Lifetime replacement guarantee.Product Features
- Guaranteed not to kink or tangle
- Long lasting, solid brass couplings
- Contains Microshield to prevent mold & mildew
- 5/8" x 25'
- Repels moles from lawns and ornamental turf areas
- Contains castor oil which gives moles an upset stomach
- Repellent coats the grass and penetrates the soil
- Residue is non toxic and not oily
- Should be reapplied every 5 to 6 weeks or after a rainfall