Lawn & Garden
- Comfortable Softgrip® handle grips
- Stem stripper safely removes thorns
- Twine-cutting notch
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Fibercomp® construction - reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Right or left handed use
- Bypass blade - for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity - 1/2 inch
- Lifetime warranty
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 61.5'' Housing Length: 52.5''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 61.5"
- Housing Length (in.): 52.5"
- Auto Feed System replacement spool eliminates time spent hand-winding string trimmers
- 30-foot replacement line is factory wound for a superior feed
- Utilizes centrifugal force for maximum performance
- Includes a .065-inch diameter line
- Compatible with most Black and Decker string trimmers
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
The brake arm, 184907 is a replacement brake assembly for deck spindle pulleys that is designed with buit-in roller assembly.
- Genuine OEM Part
- Replacement for lawn mower brake pads
- Fits: Ariens, Husqvara, Murray, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Roper, Sears/Craftsman and Weed Eater