Lawn & Garden
A hand-painted ruby-throated hummingbird makes this a colorful standout. A spherical striker also sets this chime apart. A great choice for birdwatchers and gardeners, this one is truly lovely.
- Dimensions: 15 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, 4 silver anodized aluminum tubes, painted resin bird.
- Fits: GH400, GH500, CST1000, CST2000, NST2018; ST7000; ST7700, ST6600
- 30 ft 0.065" Replacement Line/Spool
- Factory Wound for Maximum Reliability
The MTD 18.50 inch mulching blade is designed for a 54 inch mower deck. The 942-0677B is a genuine MTD Replacement blade.
- 1 Lawn Mower Blade
- Star Center Hole
- Mulching Blade
- For 54" Deck Tractors, 2002 and Newer
- Genuine MTD Replacement Blade
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
The smallest of the Gregorian Chimes has a light and lovely tone. Tuned to a medieval scale.Each chime has eight tubes for an exceptionally rich sound, and each one harmonizes with the others, so they sound absolutely wonderful together.
- Dimensions: 13 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, eight silver anodized aluminum tubes.
- MTD original equipment part
- 90-day warranty for defects in material or workmanship
- Center Hole Diameter: 6 point star
- Replaces Part Number 742-04053A, 742-04053B and 742-04053C
- Length (in.): 17 7/8"
- Width (in.): 2 3/8"
These pumps are utilized for Sunterra's extensive line of fountains and water accents. They operate efficiently for extended periods of time with no regular maintenance required. These pumps are magnetic driven. These pumps run by an electrically charged magnet that causes the impeller to spin and circulate water through the pump. Magnetic drive pumps are environmentally safe, have no coolants, and use less energy than direct drive pumps.Learn More