Lawn & Garden
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw featuring a 14" bar is good for small shrubs and tight areas for better versatility. This saw has an impressive chain speed of 19.7 feet per second and a pitch of 0.325". The high quality 120 Volt 8 Amp electric motor produces a powerful 3500 RPM for quick cutting. It has a mechanical brake system for safety that stops chain movement within 0.1 sec. This Chainsaw has an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. It is manufactured with Steel Gear Construction for maximum durability and life. The tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjusting at your fingertips. Has a gauge of 0.058 and drive link of 60.
- Motor speed: 3500 RPM Gauge: 0.058
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain
- Quick brake chain guide
- Locking "off" button
- Manual pressure relief valve with drive link of 72
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug
- Soft comfort hand grip
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
If you’re looking to pump up your wood splitting experience look no further than the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump! This two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine helping you to split wood in no time. Stop wasting your time with other pumps. Pump up your speed with the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump!
- Two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
This 50 gallon composter is designed with a tumbler constructed of black double-walled polyethylene plastic set onto a galvanaized steel frame. The black tumbler absorbs heat while an internal aeration bar creates the necessary airflow needed to break down the compost ingredients.
Four small vents are also designed into the corners of the tumbler to provide additional airflow. The non-cylindrical design of the tumbler allows for effective mixing of the contents when rotated. Spring-loaded locking latch locks the tumbler into place while filling, and convenient top handle allows you to completely remove the extra-large lid with just one hand for easy filling. With this enclosed 50 gallon composter you can speed up the decomposition time and avoid the smelly, unsightly mess of an open compost heap.
Save money on expensive fertilizers by creating your own rich, fresh compost for your vegetable and flower gardens. This product does not contain BPA. Assembly required.
- 50 gallon capacity
- Durable black polyethylene plastic tumbler
- Galvanized steel frame
- Extra-large removable lid
- Spring-loaded locking latch
- Convenient top handle
- Lots of built-in vents to provide airflow
Model 60076 Weight Capacity 50 gallons (189.3 L) or 6.7 cubic feet Material of Construction Polyethylene plastic tumbler with galvanized steel base Dimensions 30.5 in. width (77,5 cm), 44 in. height (111,8 cm), 29.5 in. depth (75 cm) Weight 41 lbs (18,6 kg) Tumbler Capacity 50 gal (6.7 cubic feet) Features Extra-large removable lid, internal galvanized steel aeration bar, spring-loaded locking pin Warranty 5 yr. limited warranty
Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)