Lawn & Garden
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Covers 4x more than ordinary combination products (400 square feet)
- Holds moisture for less watering
- Expands to provide nutrient rich seed bed
- Natural appeal, no ugly green paper
- Easy to use shaker bag
- Great for roadways, bare spots, and large bare areas
These pumps are utilized for Sunterra's extensive line of fountains and water accents. They operate efficiently for extended periods of time with no regular maintenance required. These pumps are magnetic driven. These pumps run by an electrically charged magnet that causes the impeller to spin and circulate water through the pump. Magnetic drive pumps are environmentally safe, have no coolants, and use less energy than direct drive pumps.Learn More
The Power Head Pumps are ideally suited for replacement pumps in concrete and resin statuary and birdbaths utilizing moving water. The larger statuary water gardening pumps feature a non-clogging, built-in pre-filter and higher head height for servicing taller fountains, statues, and all water gardening applications. These energy-efficient pumps are compact to also fit into statuary bases.Learn More
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $14.99
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- 8 Worms
- Bait mimics moles’ natural food, the earthworm.
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens.
- Ready-to-use; packaged in four trays with two worms per tray.