Lawn & Garden
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500W Kentucky Style High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500W is a very versatile tool. Handles are the traditional style made from Oak, with the framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500W and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.Learn More
If you’re looking to pump up your wood splitting experience look no further than the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump! This two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine helping you to split wood in no time. Stop wasting your time with other pumps. Pump up your speed with the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump!
- Two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
Lightweight, curved shaft trimmer featuring reduced-effort I-30 starting technology. A great trimmer for every homeowner!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl.oz) 14.9 Shaft Length (in) 48 Starting System i-30 Cutting Head Rapid-Loader Sutting Swath (in) 16 Shield Std. GT Drive Shaft 4-Layer Cable Nylon Line (in dia) .080 Cross-Fire Dry Weight (lbs) (With cutting head, without harness) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without cuttinghead, with shield) 9.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 30cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 30cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder Displacement: 30cc
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
The snow pusher by Nordic Plow is so unique that it is now called the Perfect Shovel! This shovel is perfect for the everyone who is tired of suffering from back pain while twisting, lifting and throwing snow the traditional way. The handle is designed to utilize your body weight and arm strength to push the snow, rather than your back to do the heavy lifting and twisting. The rounded edge is designed to glide over imperfections and cracks found in sidewalks, paver bricks, stone, and gravel driveways. Safe for all types of turf, from golf course greens to stadium turf and presently used by professional ground crews to remove snow, slush and even water from tarps and turf. The angle can be altered by changing the angle block to accommodate various uses - straight push for tight spaces, 5 degree for long driveways or sidewalks, 10 degrees for heavier snow. Pull the handle back quickly to change the angle from left to right to avoid spill over.
- It has an adjustable handle with handle grips
- It has either a rounded or sharp edge
- It has 3 adjustable angles - straight, 5 degree, or 10 degree
- You can change blade angles from left to right with a flip of the wrist
Other than snow, this shovel can be used for much more!
- Clearing aerated core plugs from golf course greens
- Removing trash from stadiums after games or concerts
- Pushing standing water from baseball infields or outfields
- Smoothing out the field around home plate and base paths
- Spreading paver brick sand and silicon during installation
- Frame: steel weight tray
- Spike disks: 12 x 9in. disks
- Transport wheels: 7in. x 1.5in. semi-pneumatic
- Approx. Shipping Wt. 64lbs.
- Carton Size: 43.12in.(L) X 11.75in.(W) X 3.625in.(H)