Lawn & Garden
Designed for use with Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac, Vac-N-Go, and Chip-N-Vac systems, the Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit makes clean up a breeze. Give your lawn a polished look quickly and easily by vacuuming up grass clippings or wood chips as you work. The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit eliminates the need for sweeping or raking after mowing and makes collecting wood chips and debris an easy task. Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit saves you time and money by giving your lawn a professional look quickly without the expense of a professional lawn care service.
The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit allows you to vacuum around shrubs, patios, and trees as well as under decks. The 12' hose provides the extra length needed to access hard to reach areas. The hose attaches quickly and easily so you can get the job done faster and enjoy more time spent on weekend activities with friends and family. The durable hose is 5" in diameter to help prevent clogs.
- 12' hose is 5 inches in diamater
- The hose kit will fit Agri-Fab's Vac-N-Go, Mow-N-Vac and Chip-N-Vac
- Weighs approximately 22 lbs
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500W Kentucky Style High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500W is a very versatile tool. Handles are the traditional style made from Oak, with the framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500W and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.Product Features:
- Kentucky Style Oak Handles
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes: 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Nothing has the ability to transport us to another time and place quite like the brilliant resonance of a gong. For over a thousand years, gongs of various types have played an important role in both the religious and secular music of many Asian cultures. Gongs were sounded to chase away evil spirits, warn of invading armies, heal the sick and invoke the spirits of the dead. To be touched by a gong was said to bring happiness and strength. Today, this revered instrument of warriors, emperors, princes and priests adds a special aura to any setting. Handcrafted using traditional methods, Woodstock Gongs brings the ancient wonders of the Far East home.
- Dimensions: 30 in. Overall Length, 20 in. Wide, 13.75 in. Diameter Gong
- Materials: Black finish ash wood, hand-hammered brass gong, mallet.
Lightweight, curved shaft trimmer featuring reduced-effort I-30 starting technology. A great trimmer for every homeowner!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl.oz) 14.9 Shaft Length (in) 48 Starting System i-30 Cutting Head Rapid-Loader Sutting Swath (in) 16 Shield Std. GT Drive Shaft 4-Layer Cable Nylon Line (in dia) .080 Cross-Fire Dry Weight (lbs) (With cutting head, without harness) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without cuttinghead, with shield) 9.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
This 50 gallon composter is designed with a tumbler constructed of black double-walled polyethylene plastic set onto a galvanaized steel frame. The black tumbler absorbs heat while an internal aeration bar creates the necessary airflow needed to break down the compost ingredients.
Four small vents are also designed into the corners of the tumbler to provide additional airflow. The non-cylindrical design of the tumbler allows for effective mixing of the contents when rotated. Spring-loaded locking latch locks the tumbler into place while filling, and convenient top handle allows you to completely remove the extra-large lid with just one hand for easy filling. With this enclosed 50 gallon composter you can speed up the decomposition time and avoid the smelly, unsightly mess of an open compost heap.
Save money on expensive fertilizers by creating your own rich, fresh compost for your vegetable and flower gardens. This product does not contain BPA. Assembly required.
- 50 gallon capacity
- Durable black polyethylene plastic tumbler
- Galvanized steel frame
- Extra-large removable lid
- Spring-loaded locking latch
- Convenient top handle
- Lots of built-in vents to provide airflow
Model 60076 Weight Capacity 50 gallons (189.3 L) or 6.7 cubic feet Material of Construction Polyethylene plastic tumbler with galvanized steel base Dimensions 30.5 in. width (77,5 cm), 44 in. height (111,8 cm), 29.5 in. depth (75 cm) Weight 41 lbs (18,6 kg) Tumbler Capacity 50 gal (6.7 cubic feet) Features Extra-large removable lid, internal galvanized steel aeration bar, spring-loaded locking pin Warranty 5 yr. limited warranty
The snow pusher by Nordic Plow is so unique that it is now called the Perfect Shovel! This shovel is perfect for the everyone who is tired of suffering from back pain while twisting, lifting and throwing snow the traditional way. The handle is designed to utilize your body weight and arm strength to push the snow, rather than your back to do the heavy lifting and twisting. The rounded edge is designed to glide over imperfections and cracks found in sidewalks, paver bricks, stone, and gravel driveways. Safe for all types of turf, from golf course greens to stadium turf and presently used by professional ground crews to remove snow, slush and even water from tarps and turf. The angle can be altered by changing the angle block to accommodate various uses - straight push for tight spaces, 5 degree for long driveways or sidewalks, 10 degrees for heavier snow. Pull the handle back quickly to change the angle from left to right to avoid spill over.
- It has an adjustable handle with handle grips
- It has either a rounded or sharp edge
- It has 3 adjustable angles - straight, 5 degree, or 10 degree
- You can change blade angles from left to right with a flip of the wrist
Other than snow, this shovel can be used for much more!
- Clearing aerated core plugs from golf course greens
- Removing trash from stadiums after games or concerts
- Pushing standing water from baseball infields or outfields
- Smoothing out the field around home plate and base paths
- Spreading paver brick sand and silicon during installation