Lawn & Garden
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use
Brinly 18 inch x 36 inch, 390 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The durable Brinly 18”x36” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll larger yards quickly and easily.
Features and Benefits
- 36” rolling width and 390 lb. capacity when filled effectively rolls new sod and removes frost heave
- Durable poly drum with rounded end caps will not dent or rust or damage a lawn when turning
- Light weight poly design provides easy storage when emptied and not in use
- Capacity: 42 gallons (159 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 390 lbs (177 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 36" (457 x 914 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 30cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brushcutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 30cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder Displacement: 30cc
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Catch & Release Coyote Trap
- 17" X 25" X 55"
- Fully Assembled, Ready to Go
- Durable, Heavy-Weight Galvanized Steel
- Extra Large Size Ideal for Coyotes, Bobcats, and Foxes
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 46.5" x 24.25" (660 x 1181 x 616 mm)
Tray Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 8" x 1.75" (203 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator w/Transport Wheels
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. (11) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 100 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
Out of stock
Nothing has the ability to transport us to another time and place quite like the brilliant resonance of a gong. For over a thousand years, gongs of various types have played an important role in both the religious and secular music of many Asian cultures. Gongs were sounded to chase away evil spirits, warn of invading armies, heal the sick and invoke the spirits of the dead. To be touched by a gong was said to bring happiness and strength. Today, this revered instrument of warriors, emperors, princes and priests adds a special aura to any setting. Handcrafted using traditional methods, Woodstock Gongs brings the ancient wonders of the Far East home.
- Dimensions: 30 in. Overall Length, 20 in. Wide, 13.75 in. Diameter Gong
- Materials: Black finish ash wood, hand-hammered brass gong, mallet.