Lawn & Garden
$2.50The ECHO Power Blend 2.6 oz. 2-Stroke Engine Oil with Fuel Stabilizer blends with 89-octane gasoline at a 50:1 gas-to-oil ratio for clean-burning, steady performance. The oil includes a fuel stabilizer to maintain fuel's quality.
PowerBlend® XTended Life™ is an all synthetic blend fuel mix oil and is certified for use in
all air-cooled, 2-stroke, outdoor power equipment engines. It meets and exceeds ISO-L-EGD
and JASO M345/FD requirements and has superior cleaning capabilities while minimizing
exhaust port blockage. It also protects against rust, wear, and corrosion and provides low
Makes 1 Gallon
The Champion copper plus spark plug was introduced in 1982, It provides dependable performance and longer life on a daily basis to its owners. Champion's copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range, optimizing performance and longevity. In addition to those benefits, copper plus also provides the best corrosion protection in the industry and eliminates the need for any use of anti-seize compound altogether with its ultraseal shell. Champion copper plus, delivering dependable proven performance since 1907.
- Champion copper plus small engine plugs resist fouling and provide superior corrosion resistance
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs feature a copper core electrode that provides increased conductivity and heat control while delivering good overall wear characteristics
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs are built by a world leader in small engine spark plugs to deliver proven performance
NGK's Standard Plugs are Constructed for Longer Life and Optimum Performance.
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Heat Range- 4
- Terminal Type- Removable Nut
- Thread (mm): 14mm
- Hex (in.): 13/16"
- Reach (in.): 3/4"
- Gap (in.): .032"