Lawn & Garden
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
The AYP 8x2" Wheel with Dust Cover is a lawn mower replacement wheel that is a genuine OEM product. The 193144 replaces the following model numbers:111922X, 142204, 143427, 143596, 150340, 151156, 157179, 166917, 170263, 180755, 532140126, 700953, 701575, 750124, 750851, 850690 and 88558.
- Includes 1 wheel
- Includes 1 dust cover
- OEM specified product
- Outer Diameter (in.): 8"
- Inner Diameter (in.): 2"
The colorful leaves shimmer and dance in the wind. Capiz are farmed in Indonesia and every bit is used. The pieces are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible, nylon cord, the thin, flat translucent pieces provide luminous color. This wonderful capiz chime was hand-crafted with pride by craftsmen of Bali.
- Dimensions: 14 in. Overall Length, 21 in. Wide
- Materials: leaf-shaped capiz in red, gold and beige, brown steel "branches".
Celebrate your inner hippie with this beautiful bronze-tube chime. Our Peace Chime incorporates the peace symbol in a stunning flame-finished stainless steel windcatcher. In keeping with the theme, the chime is precision-tuned to the notes of the second line ("and let it begin with me") from the popular hymn "Let There Be Peace on Earth".
- Dimensions: 16 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Teak finish ash wood, 6 bronze anodized aluminum tubes, flamed stainless steel windcatcher.