Lawn & Garden
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
Truper 31294, PALY-14, Tru Tough Aluminum Scoop #14, D-Handle, 27-Inch. 27-inch North American Ash, lacquered handle with D-grip for balance and control. White Ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility. 9-inch Cushion grip for improved control and reduced hand fatigue. #14 blade size = 14-1/2 by 19-3/4-inch. A seriously long lasting tool at an affordable price. Truper has been in the hand tool manufacturing business for over 40-year and is by far the largest Mexican company in its field. Truper relies on the most advanced modern and efficient technology to guarantee the optimum quality and value of its products and demanding service needs of the company's global customers. Tru Tough provides everything a dedicated handyman expects from a serious, long-lasting tool at an unbeatable price. Tru-tough has long been Trupers best selling products. The visual appeal is highlighted by clear-coated gray-steel finished heads, steel collars, lacquered ash handles and heavy duty D-grips.
- PALY-14, 27-inch North American ash, lacquered handle with d-grip for balance and control
- White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility
- 9-Inch cushion grip for improved control and reduced hand fatigue
- #14 Blade size = 14-1/2 by 19-3/4-inch
- Truper 31294, a seriously long lasting tool at an affordable price
Small PowerGear Lopper has a unique gear design that maximizes leverage to reduce cutting effort. It's high strength Nyglass handles are extremely durable and lightweight and reduce arm fatigue during extended use. The high carbon steel blade cuts branches up to 1-1/2 in diameter.Learn More
A machete with the power of an ax. The Brush Ax's thick drop-forged blade rips through underbrush-even small trees-like no flimsy stamped steel machete blades can. Even better, the long 21" FiberComp® fiberglass handle lets you swing this monster baseball bat style for serious wind-up power. We find the Brush Ax perfect for clearing the overgrown oak savannah that dominates our local landscape. Also a must-have for hacking trails through the willow-infested sloughs up north-ask us how we know.Product Features
- Drop-forged steel blade for greater trength and durability
- Hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts with less effort
- Insert-molded design prevents blade from loosening or separating from the handle
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite handle provides strength, durability and lighter weight
- Includes sheath for safe storage and transportation
- Lifetime warranty Learn More