Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price: $22.99
- 6-ply construction
- 500 PSI burst strength
- Double reinforced for commercial strength
- Protective collar resists kinks at faucet
- Heavy-duty brass couplings with O-ring for tight seals
- Maximum kink resistance
- Rugged red cover resists abrasion and won't mar surfaces
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
- Manufactured with patented NTS® Reflex Mesh® technology to eliminate kinks, twists & tangles
- Extreme Weather Flexible to 45°F
- MicroShield® antimicrobial protection guards against mold & mildew
- Power Coil® collar eliminates kinking at the faucet
- Power Coil® coupling for a maximum fit at faucet
- Made in USA
Havahart Galvanized Steel Pop-upCatch 'Em Alive Cage Trap. All HAVAHART traps are constructed of sturdy wire mesh, galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Mesh openings are smaller than on competing traps of comparable sizes. Fully assembled and ready for use, HAVAHART® cage traps come in models sized for a variety of animals. Some models open at both ends to give target animals extra confidence to enter the trap. Our full range of conventional HAVAHART® cage traps are designed for the occasional needs of homeowners and gardeners. For the year ‘round requirements of professional wildlife managers, pest control operators, SPCA’s, and animal control officers, we offer heavy-duty HAVAHART® professional cage traps. Double and single door models to meet consumer preferences. Super fast spring loaded doors. Easy to bait, set, and release. High tensile, sturdy wire mesh, steel reinforced for long life.
- 6 in. x 6 in. x 16 in.
- For rats, weasels chipmunks, red squirrels & flying squirrels
- Fully assembled
- Spring loaded door at one end
- 12 and 14 gauge wire handle
- Galvanized steel
- Heavy duty radial braid reinforcement for high burst strength
- Thick abrasion-resistant outer layer
- KinkGuard™ Power Coil stops kinking at the faucet
- Leak-proof SealFast™ brass couplings for watertight connections
- Made with recycled materials
- Made in USA
- Available in 3/4" diameter
A machete with the power of an ax. The Brush Ax's thick drop-forged blade rips through underbrush-even small trees-like no flimsy stamped steel machete blades can. Even better, the long 21" FiberComp® fiberglass handle lets you swing this monster baseball bat style for serious wind-up power. We find the Brush Ax perfect for clearing the overgrown oak savannah that dominates our local landscape. Also a must-have for hacking trails through the willow-infested sloughs up north-ask us how we know.Product Features
- Drop-forged steel blade for greater trength and durability
- Hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts with less effort
- Insert-molded design prevents blade from loosening or separating from the handle
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite handle provides strength, durability and lighter weight
- Includes sheath for safe storage and transportation
- Lifetime warranty Learn More