Lawn & Garden
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
- Genuine OEM Part
- Poulan 530069247 Fuel Line
- Fuel Line 140 OD x 080 ID Genuine Alternate Number #530008148
- Fuel Line for various: Craftsman, Husqvarna, Paramount, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Turf King
- Replaces: 530069338, 530069326, 530021078, 530071404, 530021091, 530021082, 530021076, 530021054, 530021058
The Poulan Fuel Cap Assembly with Retainer is a genuine Poulan replacement part. The Fuel cap is used to keep fuel in the tank and is removed to refill the tank. This product includes a retainer that remains in the tank to keep the fuel cap attached to the tank, so the cap will not be lost.Learn More
- Genuine OEM Part
- Poulan 530069611 Screw
- Kit-bar adjustment screw for some chainsaws & Pole Pruners
- Screw for various: Craftsman, Poulan, Poulan Pro
Duke Fur Drying Stretchers are preferred by skin dealers, trappers and hobbyists when drying fur skins to sell on the fur market. All stretchers are made of heavy duty galvanized spring wire with strong holding clips. Clean and well maintained Duke Fur Stretchers will provide the user with very uniformly sized skins and will provide years of service.
- Galvanized Spring Wire
- Heavy Duty
- Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Target Animal: Muskrat
umbo Fly stick is an effective way to control common houseflies and other flying insects indoor and out. Can be used in any room of the house, including food preparation areas or baby's room because it gives off no vapors. Effectively traps flies, mosquitoes, moths, gnats and other flying insects. The sticks require no baiting or setting and can be used in all areas of your home, barn and garage.
Features & Benefits
- Contains No Chemicals
- No Vapors
- Glue Lasts for months
- Quickly Hangs on garages, barns, porches, or office
- Contains 1 trap
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 10.5" - 11" H x 2.75" - 3" W x 2.75" - 3" D
Oregon fuel lines and primer bulbs are compatible with up to 10% Ethanol blend fuels unless otherwise stated. Using Ethanol blends higher than 10% may speed deterioration and cause leakage.
- Oregon 49-020 Replacement Primer Bulb
- Replaces Walbro 188-12, Stihl 41331212700, Echo 123181-40630, John Deere PT15396, Snapper 4-2310, Oregon 55-117
- Outer Diameter (in.): .60"
- Height (in.): .55"