Lawn & Garden
Use your vertical space to grow beautiful flowers. The London trellis is strong enough for the sturdiest climbing rose and attractive enough to showcase the most delicate clematis. Perfect for training climbing plants, providing privacy and beautifying less attractive areas. The London trellis is attractively designed and maintenance free, because we want you to spend your time enjoying our products, not maintaining them.
The London trellis is easy to assemble, features a long warranty (20 years!)
Assembly difficulty: LowLearn More
Posts: 1.5 x 1.5
Out of stock
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- 225' of 5/8" hose capacity
- Easylink® system ensures watertight connection between hose reel and hose
- Slide-Trak™ hose guide makes winding and unwinding hose easier
- Storage tray ideal for holding watering accessories
- Mounts securely to wall
- Leader hose included
- 17" blade is ideal for trimming small shrubbery
- Lightweight and compact design is easy to use with less fatigue
- Lock-on switch for continuous running
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental starting
- Cord retention prevents trimmer from coming unplugged
- Pre-hardened, rust-resistant steel blades stay sharp longer
- Fully assembled and ready to trim
- Blade Length - 17"
- Max. Cutting Capacity - up to 3/8 "
- Weight - 4.74 lbs
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More
- Unique Pattern Master flexible spray tube for more control
- Easy to use rotation dials
- Heavy duty metal base
- Adjusts quickly for 8 feet to 59 feet
- Coverage up to 4,000 square feet
- Manufactured with patented NTS® Reflex Mesh® technology to eliminate kinks, twists & tangles
- MicroShield® antimicrobial protection guards against mold & mildew
- Protective collar reduces kinking at the facuet
- Solid brass octagon coupling provides a wrench-tight no-leak connection
- Made in USA
- Available in 5/8" diameter in 130' length.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25"W x 4.5"D
- 6"W x 8.5"D
- 7.5"W x 7"D