Lawn & Garden
Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More
- Rats: Place 1 to 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼ to ½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8 to 12 ft. intervals. Larger placements (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar manmade structures. This product is especially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25"W x 4.5"D
- 6"W x 8.5"D
- 7.5"W x 7"D
- Manufactured with patented NTS® Reflex Mesh® technology to eliminate kinks, twists & tangles
- MicroShield® antimicrobial protection guards against mold & mildew
- Protective collar reduces kinking at the facuet
- Solid brass octagon coupling provides a wrench-tight no-leak connection
- Made in USA
- Available in 5/8" diameter in 130' length.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw Sharpener adjusts to fit any chainsaw chain and features precision angle adjustment with the table vise adjusting up to 35 degrees left or right. Designed with versatility in mind unit can be mounted to bench, wall or vise depending on your need. Blue Max even includes your first 4 1/4'' sharpening wheel.
- 120 volt
- 4,200 RPM
- Table vise angle 35-degrees right or left
- 7/8-inch arbor, 4-1/4-inch wheel, 1/8-inch thick
- Chain vise adjust to all Chain designs & Pitches
Featuring 17-inch dual-action blades, this electric hedge trimmer will help you tackle tough overgrowth with less vibration. A lightweight, compact design makes it easy to use.
- 17" Dual-Action hardened steel blade for reduced virbation while trimming
- 3.2 amp motor for trimming branches up 5/8 inch
- Pre-hardened, rust-resistant hardened steel blades stay sharp longer
- Lightweight, compact design is easy to use with less fatigue
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental start-up
- Cord retention prevents accidental unplugging
- Built-in T-handle and full length trigger for comfort and control while cutting
Specifications Amps 3.2 Amps Blade Length 17 in. Cutting Strokes/min 3500 Max. Cutting Capacity 5/8 in. Power Source Electric Type Hedge Trimmer Weight 4.3 lbs.
This unique chime has a waterproof compartment for preserving a keepsake. Our Woodstock Reflections series includes chimes designed for those who want to remember the dearly departed, inspire others or themselves, or spend time in meditation or quiet contemplation. Every time your chime rings, you'll have a wonderful remembrance.
- Dimensions: 22.5 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black finish wood, 5 silver anodized aluminum tubes, black-plated zinc urn, silver aluminum feather.
- 175' of 5/8" hose capacity
- Easylink® system ensures watertight connection between hose reel and hose
- Slide-Trak™ hose guide makes winding and unwinding hose easier
- Storage tray ideal for holding watering accessories
- Mounts securely to wall
- Leader hose included
Calm and uplifting - offers a peaceful respite from the hectic world. Each chime has eight tubes for an exceptionally rich sound.
- Dimensions: 27.5 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, eight silver anodized aluminum tubes.