Lawn & Garden
Rat/mouse killer pellet packs size 1.5 ounce Kills Norway rats, roof rats, warfarin resistant Norway rats and house mice. For use in and around agricultural buildings only. Pests may consume a lethal dose in one single night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. Treated with S-methoprene to protect the bait from infestation by insects. Contains 86 no touch pellet packs. Contains the active ingredient Bromadiolene.Learn More
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
- Extra-large water jet for more coverage than standard pulsating heads
- Water coverage up to 8500 sq. ft. (106 ft. diameter)
- Trip levers for full or partial coverage with reversing full circle setting
- Deflector dial to set distance
- Impulse arm eliminates wasteful side and back splash
- Diffuser screw allows for easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage
- Sprinkler head has 3/4" NPT connection to base
Contains NO Crabgrass!
Suggested Seeding Directions NEW SEEDING RESEEDING 1. Cultivate the soil and grade to desired smoothness. 1. Mow existing turf to height of 1 to 2 inches. 2. Sow grass seed generously to cover area completely. 2. Spread seed generously throughout the lawn area. 3. Rake soil lightly to cover seed 1/8 inch. 3. Gently rake existing grass so seed will filter through the turf and make contact with the soil. 4. Keep seeded area well watered daily until grass appears. 4. Keep the area well watered until grass is established. 5. Begin to mow the grass after it has reached a height of 2 inches. NOTE: Seeding rate 8 to 10 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. NOTE: Seeding rate 4 to 5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
A beautiful sound - anyone can play - perfect for musical self-discovery. Musically-tuned to a universal pentatonic scale, rooted in the music of ancient civilizations. Comes with an easy-to-read songbook and a pair of mallets.
- Dimensions: 3 in. Tall, 21 in. Deep, 11 in. Wide
- Materials: Ash wood base, 8 silver tubes.
The Royal American Horse Pasture Mix is a pure grass mix that adapts to a wide range of soils.
Sowing rate (#/acre): 20-25
- Intermediate Ryegrass
- Forage Kentucky Bluegrass
- Mower Blade
- Three 18-1/2" MTD rider blades
- 1" star center hole
- 2-3/4" width, 0.14" thickness
- Fits all 54" decks, 2002 and after
- Fits Troybilt, MTD, MTD Cold, Bolens, White Outdoor, Huskee, Yard Machines and Yardman brands
- Contains 3 blades per package
- Pack quantity: 3 blades