Lawn & Garden
Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer This powerful propellant allows you to deliver barrier spray in hard-to-reach places up to 20 feet away. The spray provides instant knockdown and long-term control. It is ideal as a perimeter barrier around foundations, doors and windows. It kills ants, roaches. Spiders and other home invaders. Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer Features: Ant killer For outdoor use Kills ants, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, cockroaches, boxelder bugs, and other home invaders Effective long term control Non staining 19 ozLearn More
- Repels moles from lawns and ornamental turf areas
- Contains castor oil which gives moles an upset stomach
- Repellent coats the grass and penetrates the soil
- Residue is non toxic and not oily
- Should be reapplied every 5 to 6 weeks or after a rainfall
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
Easy Gardener Tree Ring forms a weed barrier around trees and helps hold in moisture. Tree Rings look like hardwood mulch but is made from longer-lasting, 100% recycled rubber. A unique manufacturing process allows water and nutrients to pass through to plant roots while forming a barrier against weeds. The tree rings are pre-cut for easy installation.
- Eco-friendly - 100% recycled rubber
- Easy to handle and install
- Protects from mower damage
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 53 5/8'' Housing Length: 46 1/2''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 53-5/8"
- Housing Length (in.): 46-1/2"
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
- Auto Feed System replacement spool eliminates time spent hand-winding string trimmers
- 30-foot replacement line is factory wound for a superior feed
- Utilizes centrifugal force for maximum performance
- Includes a .065-inch diameter line
- Compatible with most Black and Decker string trimmers