Lawn & Garden
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
- Repels moles from lawns and ornamental turf areas
- Contains castor oil which gives moles an upset stomach
- Repellent coats the grass and penetrates the soil
- Residue is non toxic and not oily
- Should be reapplied every 5 to 6 weeks or after a rainfall
Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer This powerful propellant allows you to deliver barrier spray in hard-to-reach places up to 20 feet away. The spray provides instant knockdown and long-term control. It is ideal as a perimeter barrier around foundations, doors and windows. It kills ants, roaches. Spiders and other home invaders. Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer Features: Ant killer For outdoor use Kills ants, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, cockroaches, boxelder bugs, and other home invaders Effective long term control Non staining 19 ozLearn More
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
- Auto Feed System replacement spool eliminates time spent hand-winding string trimmers
- 30-foot replacement line is factory wound for a superior feed
- Utilizes centrifugal force for maximum performance
- Includes a .065-inch diameter line
- Compatible with most Black and Decker string trimmers