Lawn & Garden
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
A brilliant accessory to the wind spinner, this spinner motor is battery operated. It spins at 30 RPM which is the perfect speed to admire the wind spinner. This motor also makes for a great wind replacement when hanging your wind spinner indoors.
- Easy to Use
- Dual direction motor
- Compliments indoor use of a spinner
- Only needs one D cell battery
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2"
- Color: Black
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 53 5/8'' Housing Length: 46 1/2''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 53-5/8"
- Housing Length (in.): 46-1/2"
You could spend countless hours swiping blades over a tri-hone stone set, laboriously putting an edge back on your favorite cutting tools. Or you could just give your blades a few effortless swipes with this sharpener and get on with your day. The ceramic roller sharpens at a precise 30º so there's no guesswork. And the safety guard means your fingers are never in harm's way.Product Features
- Sharpens axes and knives
- Ceramic wheels sharpen both sides of the blade
- Safety guard protects hands and fingers while sharpening
- Non-slip pads on the base give a stable base for sharpening
- Opens for easy cleaning
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Lifetime warranty