Lawn & Garden
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
A brilliant accessory to the wind spinner, this spinner motor is battery operated. It spins at 30 RPM which is the perfect speed to admire the wind spinner. This motor also makes for a great wind replacement when hanging your wind spinner indoors.
- Easy to Use
- Dual direction motor
- Compliments indoor use of a spinner
- Only needs one D cell battery
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2"
- Color: Black