Lawn & Garden
*** PLEASE NOTE: Red Seed Plate Storage Case Sold Separately ***
Earthway Garden Seeder
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of seeding your garden, being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track making crazy zig-zagging rows. Ugh... maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Unleash your Earthway seeder into well-tilled soil
In one continuous operation, the garden seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing the Earthway precision garden seeder is a quality product with its 5-year limited warranty.Learn More
Kentucky Bluegrass has the highest quality color and texture of the cool season grasses. Kentucky Bluegrass spreads filling in open areas or thickens lawns giving it a great look. The Kentucky Bluegrass is adapted to well-drained, fertile soils, that prefers direct sunlight, but tolerates moderate shade.
- Grass Seed grows best in sunny areas or front lawns
- Germinates in about 14-21 days
- Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 2-4
- Fine Leafed, sod-forming, perennial grass used in lawns parks and golf courses
- Performs best in the spring and fall
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 27 3/8" H Dimensions (without Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 16 3/8" H Tire Size 5" x 13" Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Color Green
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 25cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
The Medium Red Clover blend is perfect for poorly to well drained soil with a pH range of 5.5 to 6.5. Packed with vitamins A, B, C, E and K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc and Chlorophyll. This seed is a short-lived perennial legume used in Hay and pasture mixtures and is easy to establish and ideal for frost seedings.
Sowing rate (#/acre):
- Alone: 10-12
- In Mixtures: 3-6
- Poulan 14-inch, 33cc, 2-cycle gas powered chain saw with gear-driven automatic oiler
- Ideal for cutting jobs around the yard with a 28-inch diameter cutting capacity
- Features super clean air filter system which extends the life of the air filter
- Includes a 14-inch steel bar, primer bulb for easy starting, and automatic chain oiler
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
Features a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl & soothing chiming bells.The swirling motion of floating bells provides this fountain's peaceful chiming sounds. Create an oasis in your garden - the soothing murmur of the water combines with the gentle ringing of the bells to create a tranquil mood.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. Tall, 16 in. Diameter
- Materials: Copper bowl with 10 brass bells, continuous-duty pump.
- Heavy-duty steel mesh deck
- 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off
- Two 10" pneumatic swivel front wheels provide easy maneuverability
- Two rear wheels are 16" ball bearing pneumatic for smooth rolling over any surface
- Large "U" handle for easy handling
- Green powder coat finish
This clever hand held steam cleaner is designed to move with you as you clean and sanitize your entire home or office using Vapamore’s 100% chemical-free cleaning system. The brilliantly engineered portable steam cleaner includes the largest array of accessories and attachments on the market, more than any other hand held steam cleaner available. Versatility and power are realized in a machine that was specifically created for high performance cleaning on the move.
- Produces 210º Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Grime and Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold and Mildew
- Portable Hand Held Design
- Largest Selection of Accessories
- Weighs only 3.5 Pounds
- 1000 Watt Water Heater
- Steam Hose & Connector
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- Jet Nozzle
- Detail Scraper
- Nylon Brush Straight
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Small Brass Brush
- Large Brass Brush
- Large Stainless Steel Brush
- Fabric Steamer & Squeegee
- Cotton Cover x 3
- Measuring Cup
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: MR-75 AMICO
- Power: 115 V 60 Hz
- Heating Element: 1000 W
- Steam Pressure: 43.5 psi
- Boiler Temp: 210° F
- Tank Capacity: 6.7 fl oz
- Heating Time: 4 min
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Steam Hose Length 3'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- ETL Certified