Lawn & Garden
- Sowing rate alone: 6-8#/acre
- Sowing rate in a mixture:2#/ acre
- Thrives on rich, moist, heavy soils with pH range of 4.8-6.5
- Late, hardy, bunch-type grass with high palatability has shallow root system. Mostly used in hay mixtures with legumes can be grazed with long rest period.
Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata L.) is a bunch-type, tall-growing, cool-season perennial grass. It is one of the most productive cool-season grasses, tolerant to shade, fairly drought resistant with moderate winter hardiness. Orchardgrass does not exhibit as much tolerance to drought or winter hardiness as tall fescue and bromegrass. It has been reported growing in the United States since before 1760.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
The Athens arbor is a gentle accent for your yard, garden or pathway.
Designed with the most authentic architectural detail, the Athens arbor is quaint and charming.
Made of premium weather-resistant vinyl and maintenance free. Never stain, paint, or maintain your arbor again!
Dimensions: 82.5 H x 36 W x 22 DLearn More
Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Factory Reconditioned
- Exclusive pull-up edge guide converts edger to landscape trencher
- 11 amps high torque motor tackles tough overgrowth creating a defined trench
- 3-position blade depth adjustment provides control of cut
- Right or left handed assist handle provides flexibility and leverage
- Built-in cord retention secures extension cord
- Tool free assembly offers quick,, no hassle setup
- 1 edger blade
- Hardened Steel Blade - 7-1/2"
- Depth Adjustment - 1" 1-1/4" 1-1/2"
- Weigth - 12.4lbs
- Torque - 150 in-lbs
- Revolutions/Min - 4700 rpm
- Replacement Accessories - EB-007A
- Amps - 11 Amps