Lawn & Garden
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of pruners. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing pruners to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot pruners
- Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation®
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue
- Sized for small to average hands
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Replaceable blade
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand
- Adjustable blade tension
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity-3/4 inch
- Lifetime warranty
This chime's light, airy tones complement the butterfly's carefree dance. In Robert Frost's first published poem, My Butterfly, he pays homage to the ephemeral beauty of this exquisite creature. We designed this chime to do the same. Its gentle tones seem to float on the breeze just like the butterfly as it flutters about our gardens.
- Dimensions: 21.5 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black wash finish pine wood, 5 bronze anodized aluminum tubes, rust finish steel windcatcher.
Water coverage up to 5800 sq. ft. (86 ft. diameter). Provides full or partial coverage. Impulse arm saves water by eliminating back and side splash. Diffuser screw allows easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage. Long lasting brass and zinc construction on impulse head. Heavy-duty die cast zinc spike base with stabilizer winge.Learn More
The Chimes of Pluto is named for the outermost planet in our solar system. This chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the window to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonizes beautifully with all the other Encore Collection chimes.
- Dimensions: 27 in. Overall Length
This subtle chime adds soothing music to your garden.Bamboo gives our Asli Arts chimes a mellow, musical and enchanting sound unlike any other chime. Our chimes are made with pride by craftsmen of Bali and Vietnam. Each piece is individually hand-crafted. Non-endangered wood and bamboo are used to make these instruments of nature. In addition, each chime is hand-toned by musicians. Testing the sound of each tube, our musician/craftsmen create chimes that sound as good as they look. By hand-toning each tube and selecting a range of sizes, each chime produces a unique melody.
- Dimensions: 46 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black wood top, 5 bamboo tubes
- Heavy duty radial braid reinforcement for high burst strength
- Thick abrasion-resistant outer layer
- KinkGuard™ Power Coil stops kinking at the faucet
- Leak-proof SealFast™ brass couplings for watertight connections
- Made with recycled materials
- Made in USA
- Available in 3/4" diameter
Truper 31294, PALY-14, Tru Tough Aluminum Scoop #14, D-Handle, 27-Inch. 27-inch North American Ash, lacquered handle with D-grip for balance and control. White Ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility. 9-inch Cushion grip for improved control and reduced hand fatigue. #14 blade size = 14-1/2 by 19-3/4-inch. A seriously long lasting tool at an affordable price. Truper has been in the hand tool manufacturing business for over 40-year and is by far the largest Mexican company in its field. Truper relies on the most advanced modern and efficient technology to guarantee the optimum quality and value of its products and demanding service needs of the company's global customers. Tru Tough provides everything a dedicated handyman expects from a serious, long-lasting tool at an unbeatable price. Tru-tough has long been Trupers best selling products. The visual appeal is highlighted by clear-coated gray-steel finished heads, steel collars, lacquered ash handles and heavy duty D-grips.
- PALY-14, 27-inch North American ash, lacquered handle with d-grip for balance and control
- White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility
- 9-Inch cushion grip for improved control and reduced hand fatigue
- #14 Blade size = 14-1/2 by 19-3/4-inch
- Truper 31294, a seriously long lasting tool at an affordable price