Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $152.99
- Manual recoil easy start
- Up to 5" tilling depth
- 8" tine diameter
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
MoJack EZ is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Lifting Capacity: 300 Lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 24" High
- Fits any residential lawn tractor and small ZTR mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 35.5" - 47.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 5.5"H
- Assembled dimensions: 38"L x 48"W x 45"H
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper capacity to finish projects faster.
- Professional-style, easy-set controls for precise application.
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre.*
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.
- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
The PP4218AVX is powered by a 42cc 2-cycle gas engine and is outfitted with an 18" steel bar. The PP4218AVX is equipped with an automatic chain oiler, reduced vibration handle to lessen operator fatigue, and tool-less chain adjustment system. A carrying case and extra chain are included with this model as well. Excellent for general landowner property management.Learn More