Lawn & Garden
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque Deluxe String Trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. This trimmer features a Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology. This eliminates the need to prime before starting and no oil changes will be needed. Just add oil when necessary. The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming and edging performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 3.5". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 15.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The tough .155" diameter cutting line provides ample cutting strength for weeds and thick overgrowth. The off-set trimmer head makes it easy to trim in hard to reach places. And, when it's time to edge, the head rotates 90-degrees for touching up around sidewalks, driveways, and flowerbeds. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology
- No more oil changes! Just check and add
- Vibration reducing foam grip handle
- 22" cutting width, 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 15.75" wheels
- 1.5" - 3.5" adjustable cutting head
- Trimmer head rotates 90 degrees vertically
- Adjustable debris shield
- Off-set, pivoting trimmer head
- Made in the USA
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More
Composting lets you turn yard waste and kitchen scraps into homemade garden compost. Composting is Nature's perfect recycling plan. The Gronomics Solar Assist Composter allows the waste to breakdown efficiently by allowing air flow through the composter. The Composter is made of 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for side panels. The corrugated poly roof is hinged which allows easy access from either side and is virtually unbreakable. It is light bronze in color for UV protection and offers solar heating insulation. The composter holds 13.5 cubic feet of compostable material and features tool free assembly which simply slides together in minutes.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 36"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 32"
Meet iON’s big brother – the Snow Joe 21" iON PRO, an amped-up, deluxe-size version of the original battery-powered snow blower. The iON PRO 21-inch unit is ideal for clearing large driveways and walkways without the hassle of gas, oil, tune-ups, frustrating pull-cords or tangled extension cords. And, with an upgraded interchangeable and rechargeable 40 V* 5.0 Ah EcoSharp PRO lithium-ion battery, iON PRO delivers up to 65 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime on a single charge, so you can get larger snow jobs done without waking the neighbors or polluting the air with toxic emissions. This cordless dynamo is also engineered with a powerful 600 W brushless motor for increased battery efficiency, optimal motor performance and extended motor life to keep iON PRO blowing strong season after season.
iON PRO starts instantly with a simple push of a button and its adjustable handle maximizes user comfort during use. Equipped with a steel auger and 2 heavy-duty rubber blades, iON PRO moves up to 660 pounds of snow per minute, clearing a path 21-inches wide by 8-inches deep with each pass. Plus, the scraper bar at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without any surface damage. Featuring a 180° auto-rotate chute that rotates instantly with the push of a switch, iON PRO directs the snow stream up to 20 feet away. Compared to heavier and more cumbersome gas machines, iON PRO weighs only 36 lbs, so you can easily maneuver it around your property. For nighttime snow removal, iON PRO features an integrated LED headlight that quickly switches on to increase visibility. GET EQUIPPED this winter with the Snow Joe iON PRO – the easy, convenient and cordless solution to get snow out of your way on your snow day.
- Lightweight design (only 36 lbs) to easily clear large driveways and walkways
- 40 V 5.0 Ah EcoSharp PRO rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 65 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime and is compatible with all iON tools
- No pull-cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades moves up to 660 lbs of snow per minute; cuts a path 21 in. wide by 8 in. deep without damaging surface
- 180° auto-rotate directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft
- 3 W LED headlight provides increased visibility for nighttime snow removal
- Powerful 600 W brushless motor increases battery efficiency, maximizes motor performance, decreases noise and vibration and extends motor life
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty; Includes battery and charger (Energy Star certified)
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic tires let you go anywhere.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Specifications Model Number 45-0240-ATV Weight 151 lbs. Assembled Product Size 70" x 46" x 36"
With its powerful, fuel-efficient engine, the STIHL BR 600 MAGNUM sets the standard for professional-grade blowers. It produces the highest air volume and velocity of all our backpack blowers, yet features a low-emission engine, making it a great choice in both urban and rural areas. No matter where the job takes you, the BR 600 MAGNUM blower is the ideal choice for heavy-duty cleanup.
- Adjustable Support Harness
- Anti-Vibration System
- Multi-Function Control Handle
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology
- Translucent Fuel Tank
- High-Tech Polymer Housings
- Upright Fuel Tank
- Made in USA
DISPLACEMENT 64.8 cc (3.95 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp) WEIGHT 9.8 kg (21.6 Ibs.) FUEL CAPACITY 1400 cc (47.3 oz.) BLOWING FORCE* 32 Newtons AVG. AIR VELOCITY* 89 m/sec. (199 mph) MAX. AIR VELOCITY* 106 m/sec. (238 mph) AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE* 1150 m3/h (677 cfm) SOUND PRESSURE RATING* 75 dB(A) POWER SOURCE Gas
The hassle of starting and stopping backpack blowers is a reality for professional landscapers. The STIHL BR 450 C-EF backpack blower with Electric Start changes all that. No more idling while walking to the next job or removing the unit to restart. And once it’s started, you can expect tremendous blowing power – exceeding that of BR 550. With a large fuel tank, semi-automatic choke system, and easily adjustable tube length and control handle position; this is the ultimate blower for pros on the go.
- Electric start with push of a button
- Simplified starting procedure with semi-automatic choke lever/stop switch that automatically returns to the start position
- Easy2Start system
- Easy-to-adjust telescopic tube to accommodate users and tasks
- Toolless adjustable control handle position to accommodate users
- Purge pump primer for easier starting
- Soft rubber grip for better comfort
- Large comfortable straps and backpad
DISPLACEMENT 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 2.9 kW (3.9 bhp) WEIGHT 11.5 kg (25.4 lbs) FUEL CAPACITY 1700 cc (57.5 oz.) BLOWING FORCE* 28 Newtons AVG. AIR VELOCITY* 83 m/sec. (186 mph) MAX. AIR VELOCITY* 99 m/sec. (221 mph) AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE* 1090 m3/h (642 cfm) SOUND PRESSURE RATING* 77 dB(A) POWER SOURCE Gas
Transport and unload with ease with the Swisher® 20 cubic ft ATV Poly Dump Cart Trailer. It's great for hauling firewood, landscaping materials, fencing supplies or almost anything else you need to get from one place to another. Ruggedly designed to go where your ATV can go, it features extra-tough, high-density poly tub with tilt, large ATV tires, high speed sealed precision ball bearings, and a heavy duty 2" tubular steel frame. It quickly attaches to ATV and easily dumps your load. Extra long tow bar allows for sharper turning radius, while offering more space behind ATV rack for optional rack accessories. 1000-lb. capacity. Made in the USA!
Tire Size: 18 inches X 9.5 inchesLearn More
STIHL engine technology means low fuel consumption, longer run times and reduced emissions in this high-powered chainsaw. The STIHL MS 391 features STIHL's newest engine technology that adds fuel efficiency while reducing emissions as compared to other models. Though equal in weight, the MS 391 is more powerful than the MS 311. Add to that an optimal power-to-weight ratio and you have a chainsaw that’s cut out for the big jobs in field, farm and ranch. Felling trees, cutting firewood and cleanup after the storm just got a whole lot easier with the rugged MS 391.
STIHL's top-of-the-line chainsaw for farm and ranch.
- 25" Guide Bar
- IntelliCarb Compensating Carburetor
- Pre-Separation Air Filtration System
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- Bumper Spikes
- Front/Rear Hand Guards
- Large Starting Handle
- Master Control Lever
- High-Tech Polymer Housings
- Anti-Vibration System
- Tool-less fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology
- Built in the USA
DISPLACEMENT 64.1 cc (3.9 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 3.3 kW (4.4 bhp) POWERHEAD WEIGHT 6.2 kg (13.67 Ibs.) FUEL CAPACITY 600 cc (20.3 oz.) CHAIN OIL CAPACITY 350 cc (11.8 oz.) OILOMATIC® CHAIN 3/8" RS3 GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges) 40 to 50 cm (16" to 20")
POWER SOURCE Gas