Lawn & Garden
*** PLEASE NOTE: Red Seed Plate Storage Case Sold Separately ***
Earthway Garden Seeder
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of seeding your garden, being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track making crazy zig-zagging rows. Ugh... maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Unleash your Earthway seeder into well-tilled soil
In one continuous operation, the garden seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing the Earthway precision garden seeder is a quality product with its 5-year limited warranty.Learn More
- Twin shut-off valves control water flow for two hoses
- Cap type valve handles resist breakage
- Longer legs prevent hose kinks at faucet
- Full ball and retainer rings reduce leakage, even at low pressure
- Durable, rustproof polymer construction
- Not recommended for hot water use
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $152.99
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
This mole and gopher killer protects your lawn from unsightly mounds and ridges. Excellent bait acceptance.Learn More
21" Premium Mulching Mower Blade, For Poulan/Poulan Pro Walk Behind Mowers With 21" Decks, Fits Models PR65N21CH, PR65Y21C, PR55Y21CH, PR675Y21CH, PR7Y21CH and PR55R21A, Also Compatible With Craftsman Part #159267X431.Learn More
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)