Lawn & Garden
Duke Fur Drying Stretchers are preferred by skin dealers, trappers and hobbyists when drying fur skins to sell on the fur market. All stretchers are made of heavy duty galvanized spring wire with strong holding clips. Clean and well maintained Duke Fur Stretchers will provide the user with very uniformly sized skins and will provide years of service.
- Galvanized Spring Wire
- Heavy Duty
- Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Target Animal: Muskrat
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
Color-Changing Crackle Glass Ball
- Decorative stake light changes color at night
- Durable metal construction with crackle glass globe
- Color-changing LED and AA NiCd battery (included)
- 16.73 above ground height
Oregon fuel lines and primer bulbs are compatible with up to 10% Ethanol blend fuels unless otherwise stated. Using Ethanol blends higher than 10% may speed deterioration and cause leakage.
- Oregon 49-020 Replacement Primer Bulb
- Replaces Walbro 188-12, Stihl 41331212700, Echo 123181-40630, John Deere PT15396, Snapper 4-2310, Oregon 55-117
- Outer Diameter (in.): .60"
- Height (in.): .55"