Lawn & Garden
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
The Briggs & Stratton Steel Push-Rod, model number: 690981, is a genuine Briggs & Stratton replacement part, with an Original Equipment Manufacturer certification. The 690981 is a replacement part for Briggs & Stretton model numbers: 401000, 402000, 404000 and 405000.Learn More
Get your work done faster with the Koller - Craft Jumbo Lawn and Garden Pan
- Slide resistant rubber feet
- Easily attaches to broom handle
- Fits standard 32 gallon opening
- Front edge stay straight
- Durable and lightweight
- Height: 18"
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Width: 18"
Oregon fuel lines and primer bulbs are compatible with up to 10% Ethanol blend fuels unless otherwise stated. Using Ethanol blends higher than 10% may speed deterioration and cause leakage.
- Oregon 49-020 Replacement Primer Bulb
- Replaces Walbro 188-12, Stihl 41331212700, Echo 123181-40630, John Deere PT15396, Snapper 4-2310, Oregon 55-117
- Outer Diameter (in.): .60"
- Height (in.): .55"