Lawn & Garden
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
$1,799.97The Swisher 44-inch 14.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA! Learn More
- After the initial mounting brackets and pulley frame brackets are attached, the snow thrower can be attached and removed from the tractor without having to use tools
- 2 stage snow thrower - Two serrated input augers pull in the snow slowly and then the high speed impeller propels the snow thru the poly chute up to 50 ft.
- 2 stage snow throwers can handle heavier, larger snow falls, and more ice conditions than a single stage
- Can be raised and lowered from tractor seat
- Operator can adjust discharge chute and control deflector pitch and has 180° rotation from the tractor seat
- Replaceable wear plate and skid shoes. Skid shoes are adjustable in height for rock drives or smooth surfaces
- Wheel weights and chains recommended for additional traction
- Fits: All front engine Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Ryobi Lawn, Yard and Garden (Tex) tractors frames with 38”, 42”, 46”, 48” and 54” mowing decks
- Housing dimensions – 20 in H x 42 in W
- 12 in diameter hi speed impeller throws snow up to 50 ft
- Tractor deck must be removed and belts properly routed on snow thrower to tractor
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 17.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 17.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 60” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 60" true floating deck
- Side discharge
- Variable cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 5.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Battery cover with access panel
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Forza infuses custom Italian manufactured CEME® brand internal components with commercial grade powder coated steel construction, continuous steam flow, computer controlled operation, and the largest selection of included accessories on the market. A specially designed extra large stainless steel boiler with 1700-Watt heater and 90 psi steam output enhance the power and execution of this world-class product.
- Produces 270º to 280º Steam
- 90 PSI Steam Pressure
- 50 Accessories and Attachments
- Stainless Boiler and Integrated Heater
- Italian Ceme Brand Components
- Continuous Flow, No Down Time
- 1700 Watt Heating Element
- Computed Controlled Operation
- Commercial Grade Construction
- Adjustable Steam Output
- Steam Gun and Hose
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- 2 x Jet Nozzle
- 2 x Detail Scraper
- 4 x Nylon Grout Brush
- 4 x Med. Nylon brush
- 4 x Large Nylon Brush
- 4 x Small Brass Brush
- 4 x Cotton Cover
- 2 x Extension Tubes
- 4 x Large Stainless Brush
- 4 x Large Brass Brush
- 4 x Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Large Elbow AdapterFloor
- Head With Bristles
- Floor Head Smooth Surface
- Triangle Corner Brush
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Detail Jet Tool
- Bed Bug / Fabric Tool
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Water Bottle & Holder
- Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz
- Heat Element: 1700 W -14 A
- Steam Pressure: 6 bar - 90 psi
- Boiler Temp: 160°C - 320°F
- Tank Capacity: 4.2 L - 1.1 gal
- Boiler Capacity: 3 L - .8 gal
- Steam Time: Continuous
- Tip Temp 140°C â€“ 284°F peak
- Heating Time: 9 min
- Steam Flow: 40 gal/min
- Power Cord L.: 25 ft
- Steam Hose L.: 8 ft
- Max Reach: 12 ft
- Weight: 20.4 kg - 45 lb
- Certification: ETL
The VH0622 Log Splitter has a 5.5 hp Honda GX Commercial engine that powers and impressive 22 ton splitting force. Acting as a Vertical/ Horizontal log splitter, the VH0622 makes cutting easier, while remaining convenient for everyday jobs.
- 5.5 hp Honda GX commercial engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- 8 second cycle time
- 15 ton splitting force
- 5.5 HP (190cc) Briggs & Stratton horizontal shaft engine
- 3.5” x 18” trunion mount steel cylinder, 1.5" rod
- 18” log opening
- Power to split logs up to 18” in diameter
- Reinforced steel tube rail, 5” wide x 5” tall
- .75” thick high carbon steel splitting wedge
- 2.25 gal. capacity hydraulic system
Swisher's 24" walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a 4" fixed cutting height. The single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessible for PTO, self-propelled and safety. The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control. Two heavy duty front casters remove the unit weight off the operator and improve stability and ease of use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions. The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy duty front casters
- Made in the USA
- Average Assembly time is under 35 minutes.
- Accomodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position.
- Optional square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting.
- Total cycle time for most models is under 15 seconds.
- Powerful trouble free kohler enfine with 2-year warranty .
- Log splitter has a limited 3-yr warranty on material/workmanship, 2-yr warranty on engine and 1-yr warranty on hydraulic components.
- 88 inches long
- 50 inches long from wheel to wheel
Specifications: Maximum Splitting Force 30 Tons Engine 196cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26 in. Cylinder 5 in. Diameter x 24.5 in. Stroke Pump 2-Stage 14 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8 Gallon Wedge 8 in. Harden Steel Max. System Coupler 2 in. Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 577LB/665LB Valve Auto-Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
- Versatile - Deck adapter fits most popular tractor mower decks. Easily chips tree branches up to 2" diameter. Prior to towing anything with your zero-turn mower, please review your mower's owner's manual.
- Durability - Durable vented hard top design reduces airborne dust. Additional hose kit allows you to reach around shrubs and trees.
- Capacity - 32 cubic foot capacity
Specifications Model Number 55249 Weight Ea. 375 lbs. Assembled Product Size 96" x 33" x 62"