Lawn & Garden
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components
- Average Assembly time is under 35 minutes.
- Accomodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position.
- Optional square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting.
- Total cycle time for most models is under 15 seconds.
- Powerful trouble free kohler enfine with 2-year warranty .
- Log splitter has a limited 3-yr warranty on material/workmanship, 2-yr warranty on engine and 1-yr warranty on hydraulic components.
- 88 inches long
- 50 inches long from wheel to wheel
Specifications: Maximum Splitting Force 30 Tons Engine 196cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26 in. Cylinder 5 in. Diameter x 24.5 in. Stroke Pump 2-Stage 14 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8 Gallon Wedge 8 in. Harden Steel Max. System Coupler 2 in. Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 577LB/665LB Valve Auto-Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
- 20 HP Kohler® Courage® Single-Cylinder Engine
- 597 CC
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Hydrostatic, Hand Transmission
- Fingertip Cruise Control
- 42" Deck Width
- High Vacuum Twin Blade Dec with Deck Wash System
- 6-Position Easy Adjust Deck Height Lever: from 2" to 4"
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- 18" Turning Radius
- 1.36 Gallon Fuel Tank Size
- Tool Free Fast Attach Accessories
- Tool Free Seat Adjustment: 3.5" Adjustment Range
- Accepts All Pull Behind Accessories with Drawbar Hitch
- Reccomended Yard Size: 1/2 Acre to 2 Acres
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The Troy Bilt 22HP Hydrostatic 50 inch deck riding mower has an automatic foot-controlled transmission drives like a car. This riding mower is operator-controlled mow in reverse allows you to temporarily engage cutting blades while in reverse for quicker mowing and trimming
- 22 Horse Power
- 50 Inch Deck
- Fully-welded step-thru frame is easy to get on and off
- Rubber foot pads help reduce vibration for a more comfortable ride
- 18-in turn radius lets you trim close to trees and other landscaping features
- Includes deck wash port for easier cleaning underneath deck
The Forza infuses custom Italian manufactured CEME® brand internal components with commercial grade powder coated steel construction, continuous steam flow, computer controlled operation, and the largest selection of included accessories on the market. A specially designed extra large stainless steel boiler with 1700-Watt heater and 90 psi steam output enhance the power and execution of this world-class product.
- Produces 270º to 280º Steam
- 90 PSI Steam Pressure
- 50 Accessories and Attachments
- Stainless Boiler and Integrated Heater
- Italian Ceme Brand Components
- Continuous Flow, No Down Time
- 1700 Watt Heating Element
- Computed Controlled Operation
- Commercial Grade Construction
- Adjustable Steam Output
- Steam Gun and Hose
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- 2 x Jet Nozzle
- 2 x Detail Scraper
- 4 x Nylon Grout Brush
- 4 x Med. Nylon brush
- 4 x Large Nylon Brush
- 4 x Small Brass Brush
- 4 x Cotton Cover
- 2 x Extension Tubes
- 4 x Large Stainless Brush
- 4 x Large Brass Brush
- 4 x Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Large Elbow AdapterFloor
- Head With Bristles
- Floor Head Smooth Surface
- Triangle Corner Brush
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Detail Jet Tool
- Bed Bug / Fabric Tool
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Water Bottle & Holder
- Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz
- Heat Element: 1700 W -14 A
- Steam Pressure: 6 bar - 90 psi
- Boiler Temp: 160°C - 320°F
- Tank Capacity: 4.2 L - 1.1 gal
- Boiler Capacity: 3 L - .8 gal
- Steam Time: Continuous
- Tip Temp 140°C â€“ 284°F peak
- Heating Time: 9 min
- Steam Flow: 40 gal/min
- Power Cord L.: 25 ft
- Steam Hose L.: 8 ft
- Max Reach: 12 ft
- Weight: 20.4 kg - 45 lb
- Certification: ETL
- 26 ton splitting force
- 14 second cycle time
- 9.0 HP (305cc) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard horizontal shaft
- 4.5” x 24" clevis type steel hydraulic cylinder
- 25” log opening
- 3” x 6” reinforced heavy-duty steel tube rail
- Compound angled wedge, high carbon steel
- 5.4 gallon hydraulic system capacity
The Merry Mac Vacuum-Chipper-Bagger makes leaf clean up a breeze, and with the electric start it doesn't get much easier. With the VCB you no longer need to rake, pile, haul, or bag leaves. The VCB picks up leaves, reduces their size, and deposits them into the 4 bushel, low dust, felt collection bag. Dual zipper tabs on three sides of the collection bag make for effortless dumping without having to remove the bag. Three forward speeds and reverse, plus six vac snout height settings, allow for the perfect combination of speed and height for your specific needs. The top loading bag allows for maximum leaf collection and fewer stops to unload. This machine can also chip branches up to 2-7/8” through the separate chipper tube. There is an optional hose kit available for those hard to reach places.
- Self-Propelled with 3 Forward Speeds and Reverse
- 25" Wide Vacuum Path
- Top-Loading 4 Bushel Low-Dust Collection Bag Opens on 3 Sides for Easy Dumping
- Reduction up to 8 to 1
- 2-7/8" Chipping Capacity
- Electric Start for Ease of Starting
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 44” 11.5 HP electric start Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time. The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV and act as a wing mower, doubling your cutting width. It boasts a 44-inch cutting deck with rear discharge, and convenient single-point cutting height adjustment. The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees, and no tools are required. This mower features rugged, heavy steel construction and wider tires for better flotation and stability, as well as exclusive bumper rollers that protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- Heavy duty 1/8" thick 44" tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Single-point cutting height adjusment of 1.5" - 4.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Universal articulation hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty